PDA

View Full Version : Extreme High-end Jacket Detailing

firegate
04-26-2007, 03:58 PM
LOL

Barryboys.co.uk :: View topic - POTW 16/04/2007 - Guybrush`s Jacket Detailing (http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25953)

(some parts of this may not be work safe, fyi)

booyah
04-26-2007, 04:04 PM
what the hell was that

imported_gusbubba
04-26-2007, 04:27 PM
That was actually quite funny !

I haven`t laughed that hard in a while....got tears in my eyes.

Booyah : it was a parody of a detail thread that`s been making the rounds

...posted by a customer of Paul Dalton`s , the high end British detailer.

Do a search for the background story or maybe someone can post

a link.

Thanks for the laugh , firegate.

mcnab
04-26-2007, 06:00 PM
OH man...I have not laughed SO hard in long time

Todd@RUPES
04-26-2007, 06:54 PM
pretty good :D

ZoranC
04-26-2007, 11:15 PM
I am still :rofl

TortoiseAWD
04-27-2007, 10:18 AM
"He then proceeded to let his cat take all relevant readings and then downloaded them."

I about lost it right there. :rofl

Tort

BlackElantraGT
04-27-2007, 10:36 AM
That was freakin genius! I haven`t read anything that funny in a long time!

I can`t wait for the write up when he goes along to help detail a custom-tailored designer Italian suit.

Here`s a funny pic related to all this:

Barryboys.co.uk :: View topic - I have a great link that may be discussed as Barry.... (http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25802&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=60)

dpsorg
04-29-2007, 01:17 PM
Thanks for pointing out that site. Funny as hell, the whole site! Those Brits might not have the best dental hygiene, but nobody knows to string together a bunch of words like they do for wicked humor...

Some fine rides they got on that site, too.

imported_Ivan Rajic
04-29-2007, 01:39 PM
I am still :rofl

+1.. hahaha oh and the cat :LOLOL

ZoranC
04-29-2007, 11:45 PM
I about lost it right there. :rofl

You are stronger man than me. I lost it at "... and he hurt my bottom, but I thought the end product would be worth it." :rofl

danforz
04-30-2007, 12:15 AM
lol... nice

BlackElantraGT
07-04-2007, 02:32 AM
I find it suspicious that both Paul and Marc haven`t posted on this site in months, but somehow both started posting on this forum again a couple of days ago. I also find it funny that someone who has access and knowledge to use a Festool Rotex, along with more detailing supplies than the average Autopian, would pay for one of Paul`s high end detail on an Astra (which will appear on U.S. shores as a Saturn) and then post all over the Web about this detail.

I don`t know about the rest of you, but all these posts from them makes me question their motives for posting. Pretty clever marketing if you ask me.

In light of all this, being that it`s Independence Day and all, I thought I`d revive one of the funniest threads I`ve ever read on an automotive forum. Enjoy!

P.S. This thread has been archived by hand using a special citrus-based ink.