PDA

View Full Version : couple questions

dumbblonde
04-24-2007, 02:46 AM
My guide to detailing isnt working so....

when using #7 and NXT which do u use first?

Should I use both?

Will it give me a deeper shine or will NXT defeat the purpose of #7?

Has anyone tried the NXT speed detailer? Is it any good cuz I got it on clearance and thats not usually a good sign.

Does anyone know the best pad to use with these on PC DA polisher?

Also, I was a dumby and let someone use a rotary on my car, and I have swirls...will #7 help or do I gotta go back a step to 3m scratch n swirl remover? Thats the product they used with the rotary lol...same product and PC DA remove em? and which pad heavy cut? They used a wool!!

Tiauguinho
04-24-2007, 03:05 AM
Why don`t you try to mix NXT with #26? At least thats the recommendation that I`ve seen posted around here a lot. I applied NXT on my car yesterday (only one layer, another later today), and it made the green very dark and glossy.

dumbblonde
04-24-2007, 03:10 AM
jeez...I just wanna deal with what i got already...so I guess u cant answer any of my questions?

imported_DieselMDX
04-24-2007, 03:57 AM
My guide to detailing isnt working so....

when using #7 and NXT which do u use first?

Should I use both?

Will it give me a deeper shine or will NXT defeat the purpose of #7?

Has anyone tried the NXT speed detailer? Is it any good cuz I got it on clearance and thats not usually a good sign.

Does anyone know the best pad to use with these on PC DA polisher?

Also, I was a dumby and let someone use a rotary on my car, and I have swirls...will #7 help or do I gotta go back a step to 3m scratch n swirl remover? Thats the product they used with the rotary lol...same product and PC DA remove em? and which pad heavy cut? They used a wool!!

7 under NXT tho you might have some bonding issues

yes u can use both 7 will give you a deeper shine and cover minor imperfections

never tried nxt detailer

pad is dependent on goal and paint condition most use eaither a white or orange pad from lake country

7 will not remove swirls

no familiar with 3m but i am sure someone will chime in to help

heavy cut would be a lake country yellow pad or orange pad