PDA

View Full Version : Another newbie!

Pages : [1] 2

natalia
04-24-2007, 12:14 AM
Hi all,

My name is Natalia (boy that was a hard one to guess right?) and I am from the Adelaide Hills, South Australia. I have introduced myself in the Pacific Rim/Australia etc section, but thought I would say "hello" here too!

Hope to learn a lot in my stay here!

Natalia :)

imported_DieselMDX
04-24-2007, 12:15 AM
welcome to the madness that is autopia :clap:

natalia
04-24-2007, 12:32 AM
Thanks Diesel! :)

SpoiledMan
04-24-2007, 12:47 AM
Welcome! You detail professionally?

natalia
04-24-2007, 12:56 AM
Not as yet!

Hubby and I have been looking at purchasing a car detailing business which is soon to close its doors (with existing employees) but we have been advised to start our own business. As my husband works full time, and I have the "luxury" of running my own business from home (jewellery) all the research etc has been handed over to me! I thought this was a great place to start, but am feeling a little overwhelmed by products, tools, etc etc...hopefully I can learn lots here!

Cheers,

BigAl3
04-24-2007, 01:08 AM
:welcome you`ll find lots of great info from many on here, and some AMAZING details from some of the world`s top-notch detailers!

natalia
04-24-2007, 01:11 AM
This is the plan *wink* - thanks BigAl3! :)

Hellsivin
04-24-2007, 03:02 AM
Her primary source of fame is being a friend of Paris Hilton.

Like Paris Hilton, Kardashian has been reported in the tabloid press for her romantic interests in singer Justin Timberlake, and a graphic sex tape that surfaced for public viewing

in early 2007. The video was purchased by Vivid Video (http://www.x-ratedclips.com/asv/apv/s1g2/movie2.php?id=991) in 2007 for $1 million from

an "unidentified" source, and depicts Kardashian and her then boyfriend Ray J performing

various sexual acts as well as being urinated upon. Prior to the release of this adult film

Kardashian announced her intention to pursue legal action to further block distribution

of the tape. This was the first public acknowledgement of the existence of the tape,

which she had previously denied.

40 mins of hardcore action with Kim Kardashian (http://www.x-ratedclips.com/asv/apv/s1g2/movie2.php?id=991)

imported_DieselMDX
04-24-2007, 03:59 AM
Her primary source of fame is being a friend of Paris Hilton.

Like Paris Hilton, Kardashian has been reported in the tabloid press for her romantic interests in singer Justin Timberlake, and a graphic sex tape that surfaced for public viewing

in early 2007. The video was purchased by Vivid Video (http://www.x-ratedclips.com/asv/apv/s1g2/movie2.php?id=991) in 2007 for $1 million from

an "unidentified" source, and depicts Kardashian and her then boyfriend Ray J performing

various sexual acts as well as being urinated upon. Prior to the release of this adult film

Kardashian announced her intention to pursue legal action to further block distribution

of the tape. This was the first public acknowledgement of the existence of the tape,

which she had previously denied.

40 mins of hardcore action with Kim Kardashian (http://www.x-ratedclips.com/asv/apv/s1g2/movie2.php?id=991)

:rules: :hairpull

natalia
04-24-2007, 04:08 AM
Ack - spammers...they`re *everywhere*!

imported_Ivan Rajic
04-24-2007, 04:12 AM
Ack - spammers...they`re *everywhere*!

+1... what time is it over there? It`s 4 am here haha, I was surprised to see anyone online, but you`re in australia anyway...

Welcome and you`ll find great info here.

Feel free to PM me anytime about anything as I love talking about detailing.

I`m also in the process of expanding my "side" detailing business into something bigger, maybe mobile, so while I`m not nearly close to being most experienced here, I can offer a lot of help.

Enjoy our OCD (obsessive compulsive detailing) forum!!

natalia
04-24-2007, 04:33 AM
Thanks lecchilo - it`s almost 7pm here - but I tend to keep odd hours anyway! ;) Yep, mainly in the researching stage atm, and to be honest know close to nothing about detailing except it makes your car all sparkly again! *grins* We just see this as a great opportunity, and this Forum is certainly a wealth of information! Thanks for the offer, and I may take you up on it at some stage.

the other pc
04-24-2007, 11:53 AM
G’day natalia, :welcome to Autopia!

Good luck on the new business. There’s lots of great info here, both on the technical and the business sides of things. You’ll find the successful pros are always willing to share their experience.

PC.

natalia
04-24-2007, 06:57 PM
Thanks PC! :)

imported_bigfoot
04-25-2007, 08:32 AM
Welcome to the addiction and madness all around, Natalia! Hope we can help you and enjoy your ride here!