PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions on new products...

RUBigDog05
05-17-2005, 03:12 PM
My b-day is coming up in less than a month and my parents asked me if I needed any new products, mainly because they are hinting that their cars need to be detailed real bad. Here is a list of products I have as of now:

Four Star: Carpet/Upholstry Cleaner and Gloss Enhancer

Poorboys: SSR1, SSR2, Pro Polish, Polish w/ Carxxxx, Natty`s, Wheel Sealant, Spray/Wipe, Spray/Gloss, EX, EX-P

Meguiars: NXT wax, soap, protectant, Gold class wax, wash, Vinyl/Rubber protectant, QD, cleaner wax, polish....

Stoners: Invisible Glass

Mothers: Clay bar system

Pinnacle: 3 bars of clay

..then I have a bunch of other random armour all products and degreasers...

As far as pads for my PC i have like 10 pads all together.

I also have like over 100 MF`s from Sams and then i also have 3 WW MF`s and a few other MF`s from PAC.

I was thinking about getting SSR 2.5 with a Meguiars polishing pad for the PC, more WW MF`s for drying, Bold n Bright, Natural Look and some tire gel since the tire products I have now will stain our new concrete driveway at the new house and my parents don`t want that to happen. Anything else I should look into? Just give me some suggestions and I will decide which ones I think I would need. thanks ya`ll.

JeffM
05-17-2005, 03:36 PM
I would seriously look at the new DP line at autogeek, i like what i have used so far, alot.

Other than that, i would put some trim restrore on your list, it is simply unbelievable on textured trim. I put it on my tires the otehr day too, and it rocks on them also.

JaredPointer
05-17-2005, 03:54 PM
You definitely gotta get you some of that 2.5. It`s good stuff.

tsx2004
05-17-2005, 04:20 PM
in addition to the wheel sealant, get some poorboys BnB and also check out the 303 products for your interior. i have both the poorboys natural look and 303 aerospace protectant and i like the results on both of them.

the poorboys natrual look gives my interior a matted look while on the other hand, 303 gives my interior a bit more shine. overall both are great and i switch in between products when i use them.