PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Stoners Tarminator aerosol...

5IVE
04-18-2007, 08:59 AM
I just received my Tarminator can from Autogeek and the nozzle was leaking underneath the spray head. I called Stoners customer service and they immediately shipped out a new can! This is what I call customer service and good business. This is a great company to deal with!

BigAl3
04-18-2007, 12:20 PM
glad to hear they took care of your problem :clap: ! for myself, customer service plays a very big role in my purchasing and if i don`t receive it/or if it`s bad, i`ll buy/spend my $`s elsewhere...

Changeling
04-18-2007, 01:05 PM
I`ve had better customer service with them than any company I have "ever" dealt with!!

Changeling

xhaust50
04-18-2007, 01:31 PM
Good to hear about the service, but I have found that if you are getting the aerosols they are cheaper in Aid Auto than even the crate price from stoners directly. Aid Auto is $3.88, and always buy 2 get 1 free. I believe it works out cheaper than even getting 12 from stoner directly.

DutrowLLC
07-20-2007, 03:36 PM
I just received my Tarminator can from Autogeek and the nozzle was leaking underneath the spray head. I called Stoners customer service and they immediately shipped out a new can! This is what I call customer service and good business. This is a great company to deal with!

Yeah, their customer service is unreal. Probably why I use a lot of their stuff. They ship next day free as well (could be because of my location)

I called them one time and just asked them if their non-silicone trim shine wasn`t very good because it had no silicone. I had just used some out of a 5 gallon container that had. I wasn`t trying to complain, I was just asking what to expect from it. They told me that they stopped carrying the non-aerosol version because they couldn`t guarantee quality for it over the long term (1 year or more) and they immediately sent me a case of the aerosol version. They do stuff like that for me a lot.