PDA

View Full Version : The Edge single sided Rotary wool pads?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Changeling
04-16-2007, 04:09 PM
Has anyone seen these pads offered for sale anywhere? If so please tell me where.

Changeling

orngez
04-16-2007, 04:40 PM
never seen a single sided wool pad..but chemical guys sells the double sided ones..its just not listed on their website...call and ask for paul...

AL-53
04-16-2007, 05:02 PM
Change ..call body shop supply shops and ask them if they sell presta products..if so ask about the presta pads...they are single sided made by Edge....

AL

tom p.
04-16-2007, 05:11 PM
I`ll be interested if you can find them, Change.

Presta sez:

Quik-Pads

Presta is the exclusive PBE distributor of Quik-Pads, the newest breakthrough in buffing technology. Quik-Pads feature easy-on, easy-off operation and perfect centering every time with the patented Quik Pad Spindle Adapter. Quik Pads are available wool and foam, and both are available in single or double-sided varieties.

Black Wool Heavy Cut

Black Foam Heavy Cut

Yellow Wool Medium Cut

Yellow Foam Medium Cut

Blue Wool Light Cut

Blue Foam Light Cut

Green Wool Polish

Green Foam Polish

White Foam Super-Soft Polish

imported_DennisH
04-16-2007, 05:27 PM
I email Aaron Krause (President & CEO) of edge pads that same question and here is what I got back.

" Also if you call AutoGeek We Are Car Care ! Car Wax - Car Polish - Auto Detailing Supplies & Car Accessories (http://www.autogeek.net) and ask, they will special drop ship order for you of wool pads.

Best regards,

Aaron Krause (President & CEO)

Dedication To Detail, Inc.

777 Henderson Blvd.

Suites # 1 & 2"

imported_rydawg
04-17-2007, 01:09 AM
I am sure they still make them. I still see them in autobody shop supply stores.

They will be sold under Presta brand name.

Changeling
04-17-2007, 01:11 PM
I found them. Jason at Auto Geek is helping. Going to drop ship what I want from the Edge.

I`ve ordered several things from Mike at Coastal tool and have complete faith in him. He answers all emails immediately and go`s out of his way to help you. Having the best prices on the Internet is the reason he runs out of "HOT" tools so fast. If you are on the list you get it, if not you won`t.

Changeling

tom p.
04-17-2007, 01:35 PM
Change, it would be nice if you shared the P/Ns for the single-sided pads when you have them :)

Thx.

Changeling
04-18-2007, 01:33 PM
Change, it would be nice if you shared the P/Ns for the single-sided pads when you have them :)

Thx.

No problem, what is P/Ns ?

Change

imported_DieselMDX
04-18-2007, 01:37 PM
Part Numbers change :-)

Changeling
04-18-2007, 01:49 PM
Part Numbers change :-)

Oh! As soon as they come in I`ll relay the information. I purchased by description, "EDGE single sided wool pad", which I gave.

Change

The Edge
04-18-2007, 02:04 PM
Here you go.

tom p.
04-18-2007, 02:12 PM
Edge, the single-sided pads work with the EDGE adapter, right?

Thanks.

The Edge
04-18-2007, 02:15 PM
No, single sided means it uses Velcro and a backing plate. However just to mention we are in the process of developing a new Velcro backing plate that snaps onto the adapter so you can change between double sided quick connect pads and also single sided Velcro pads and keep the adapter on your buffer.

tom p.
04-18-2007, 03:11 PM
OK, thanks for clarifying. I had no idea that would be the case.