PDA

View Full Version : Opti-seal for looks

DM101
04-15-2007, 08:18 AM
I don`t care about durability just looks. How will this fit into my detailing? Can I use it with Pin. Souveran, RMG, PO85RD, combo? LOOKS IS MY NO. 1

dogma
04-15-2007, 08:25 AM
I don`t care about durability just looks. How will this fit into my detailing? Can I use it with Pin. Souveran, RMG, PO85RD, combo? LOOKS IS MY NO. 1

Exactly how I feel. On my car its just looks.

imported_memnuts
04-15-2007, 08:32 AM
Exactly how I feel. On my car its just looks.

Me too, except for my daily drivers. Durable good looks are my deciding factor.

I believe my Z06 is at the pinnacle of appearance at the present time and have felt this way for years since I skewed my process towards Prep rather than an LSP`s ability to augment appearance. If OS can make an improvement where improvement appears impossible, I will definitely personally try it.:tribe:

Anthony O.
04-15-2007, 11:10 AM

I believe my Z06 is at the pinnacle of appearance at the present time and have felt this way for years since I skewed my process towards Prep rather than an LSP`s ability to augment appearance. If OS can make an improvement where improvement appears impossible, I will definitely personally try it.:tribe:

Yo dude....in all honesty if you believe your finish is at the top of its game I`m not sure OS will give you a huge dramatic change in appearance. If anything I am guessing it may make the paint appear more "fluid"...as in heighten the gloss ever so slightly.

Anthony

DM101
04-15-2007, 11:11 AM
Exactly. Prep with Men. polishes, glazes, and pure polishes (Meg 3, 5, 7, 81) are critical steps. Then the LSP. Will I improve on the best finish possible? Tried over 50 combo`s of products. I am trying Autoderm right now. Results look positive but have to let it cure and get it in the sun.

DM101
04-15-2007, 11:18 AM
Then to me that would be a improvement. I have ordered OS to try it out. Gotta make heads turn with current comments like "is that the factory paint job" "Did you get your car painted" "Man that a sharp finish, I like the metaflake in it" ......

Yo dude....in all honesty if you believe your finish is at the top of its game I`m not sure OS will give you a huge dramatic change in appearance. If anything I am guessing it may make the paint appear more "fluid"...as in heighten the gloss ever so slightly.

Anthony

imported_DieselMDX
04-15-2007, 11:26 AM
rx8 where did u buy OS from?

imported_memnuts
04-15-2007, 11:55 AM

Anthony

Well, if that`s true than a trial is worth venturing. That`s why we test "real" new products that come along. With the new WOWA`s who is to say a new level of paint appearance augmentation hasn`t been formulated that will produce a "like-new"(fluid) result and stimulate the paint`s hue to a yet unexplored level. :nixweiss

All`s good.

DM101
04-15-2007, 05:45 PM
Check your messages Good detailing!

rx8 where did u buy OS from?

imported_DieselMDX
04-15-2007, 05:49 PM
thanx R8 u da man