PDA

View Full Version : Other uses for ONR?

danforz
04-13-2007, 12:16 PM
Hey guys, I`ve been using ONR for clay lube for a while now. However, I`ve recently been informed that it leaves a soap residue on the surface so the car needs to be rinsed prior to applying a LSP. So, I`m gonna buy CG QD and use that instead (they said you didn`t need to rinse after using their QD).

In the meanwhile, I have a 90% full bottle of ONR. Besides clay lube and waterless car washes, has anyone found a worth while application of this stuff?

orngez
04-13-2007, 12:19 PM
onr works as a qd as well...i also add it to my foam gun wash or bucket wash with my soap to help with lubricity and water softening...

chutney
04-13-2007, 12:32 PM
I wash the house windows with it. Never had any streaks. Wife is jealous:chuckle:

Scottwax
04-13-2007, 01:10 PM
Mix it QD strength and add a couple ounces of denatured alcohol and it makes a great glass cleaner.

Black Diamond
04-13-2007, 04:00 PM
I use a couple capfuls with my foam gun.

itb76
04-13-2007, 10:15 PM
ONR QD mix works great on hardwood floors, and as an APC around the kitchen.

r_wain
04-14-2007, 12:21 AM
ONR QD mix works great on hardwood floors, and as an APC around the kitchen.

Does it leave any film on the floors? My girl owns a cleaning company and spends $8-9 dollars a pop for hardwood cleaner...it works awesome but to save money this would be great. I will have to try this later today. Thanks

itb76
04-14-2007, 11:36 AM
Does it leave any film on the floors?

Not if you dry it. Use sparingly and you`ll have no problems. I spray 3-4 feet from the floor and wipe off with a Quickie mop with a MF cover.

Forgot to mention, the QD mix also makes a great wheel cleaner on wheels that are maintained (stuck on brake dust requires something stronger), and does a terrific job on stainless steel appliances.