PDA

View Full Version : Chemical Guys Customer Service...

Pages : [1] 2 3

danforz
04-11-2007, 02:45 PM
Is terrific!

I called the place a few times over the week, neither of the times leaving a voice mail. Each time, even AFTER the store was closed, I received a call back no more then 5-10 minutes after initially calling. On the three occasions I`ve gone to the store Paul, and the other gentlemen who works there (sorry forgot his name), are more then happy to take time out of their schedule to look over my vehicle, offer advice, and discuss methods. I just wanted to put this out there because I really appreciate the time they`ve taken to help me and other out. :)

BobD
04-11-2007, 03:10 PM
I called Paul at lunch today and I didn`t leave a message but he called me right back anyway. Good bunch of guys over there for sure.

CrobarCars
04-11-2007, 03:56 PM
I have to agree. Whether I drop in or call, I am treated with the utmost respect. I become either Paul or Mark`s main concern and priority. If I have arrived and they are involved with other business which requires their time, I am always offered a cold beverage, and a comfortable chair, after being asked if I wouldn`t mind waiting a few moments for them to conclude their business. There is always something interesting to find browsing around the shop, so it`s never boring.

What seperates one company, with excellent products from another, is the service. Add to this formula: Great personnel + great products = Brand loyalty. It`s always a welcomed feeling walking into a very busy business knowing your needs come first!

Bravo, Paul and associates for developing such a rapport with your customer base.

atticdog
04-11-2007, 04:48 PM
I have called or emailed Paul a few times and he always takes the time to explain anything you want to know

Thomas Dekany
04-11-2007, 06:07 PM
they made an exeption with me. Left a message but never heard back.:wall :hmph: :hmph:

danforz
04-11-2007, 06:13 PM
they made an exeption with me. Left a message but never heard back.:wall :hmph: :hmph:

Hmm, odd... give it another try?

delikid
07-09-2007, 07:26 PM

I have to agree with you. I placed a phone order with CG on Mon Jul 02, 2007. My CC was changed the same day. But, now I can`t get any response from CG. I`ve called 3 times. I`ve emailed 3 times trying to get a status on my order. Nothing. No callbacks. No replies to emails.

Given that a week has passed and I can`t even get a reply, let alone have not recieved my order is making me question wether I want to order from them again.

While I don`t expect overnight delivery, I *DO* expect a callback/ reply from customer service when a company has received payment for a service or product.

First impressions leave lasting impressions. So far, I am less than impressed.

:grrr

Johnnie27
07-09-2007, 07:30 PM
I go to CG as often as possible looking for something to buy. The guys there are great. They don`t oversell at all and they tell you exactly what you need to know and need to buy.

delikid
07-09-2007, 07:34 PM
I go to CG as often as possible looking for something to buy. The guys there are great. They don`t oversell at all and they tell you exactly what you need to know and need to buy.

I`ve read LOTS that in the store, the CG guys are great.

But, those of us who have to reply on phone and Internet orders have problems. Paul was great on the phone when I was finally able to reach him to place an order. But, I`m feeling like now that they got my money, I`m being ignored. NOT good cusomter service.

Strokin04
07-09-2007, 08:09 PM
I was taking care of by Paul, even after the order was recieved because I had some questions. I will order from them again because when I am on the phone with Paul he answers every question and doesn`t try to rush and get me off the phone. I also am impressed in the quality of their products and prices.

delikid
07-09-2007, 08:18 PM
I was taking care of by Paul, even after the order was recieved because I had some questions. I will order from them again because when I am on the phone with Paul he answers every question and doesn`t try to rush and get me off the phone. I also am impressed in the quality of their products and prices.

And see... that`s what is so weird to me. A lot of peeps say that CG has great customer service. And Paul WAS great during the sale and very talkative.

But, now, I`m the lepor. Can`t get any word back... I`m TRYING to be calm. But, a week has gone by... :work:

Strokin04
07-09-2007, 08:30 PM
And see... that`s what is so weird to me. A lot of peeps say that CG has great customer service. And Paul WAS great during the sale and very talkative.

But, now, I`m the lepor. Can`t get any word back... I`m TRYING to be calm. But, a week has gone by... :work:

Did you try calling him on his direct number that was posted above? I usually call in the evenings and get through with no problems (2 orders placed and recieved) and only once when Paul was real busy did he ask if he could call me back (called back in 15 mins.). Sorry to hear that you are having such problems.

delikid
07-10-2007, 11:41 AM
Well, I was waiting for the Pacific time to catch up to a reasonable Eastern time to call. And then... `ding-dong` - my box was delivered. So, while I am happy that I have my order, I`m still disappointed that I couldn`t get a reply about my order....

Greg Nichols
07-10-2007, 11:46 AM
What is the address and location of CG, I`m going to be in the area next week and want to stop by.

danforz
07-10-2007, 01:08 PM
What is the address and location of CG, I`m going to be in the area next week and want to stop by.

Its on century blvd. I recommend you look at their website for exact address