PDA

View Full Version : Jw Sp

Mobilejay
04-10-2007, 12:09 AM
I looked in the search and not much info on Jeffs Satin Prot. Any info on it? Most clients I have(and myself) like the satin look on their interior and I was wondering if SP leaves it like that or a bit shiny. Also is there any fragrance to it?

detail-newb
04-10-2007, 02:03 AM
I`ve experimented with it, and I`ve found it to add just a little sheen, less than 303 or Meguiar`s #40. It also doesn`t feel greasy on harder plastics like I`ve found 303 to do, though you can feel it a little. I didn`t really notice the smell in testing but I haven`t done a full interior with it yet.

Of things I`ve tried, I think what it might be closest to is Optimum Protectant Plus, though I haven`t tried that enough yet to be certain.

Flattest finish I`ve found so far for interiors is 1Z Cockpit Premium, which on like-new surfaces doesn`t really look like you`ve applied anything at all and doesn`t add any extra slickness in feel that I`ve noticed. :woot:

SVR
04-10-2007, 02:24 AM
It should be the same as carlack 68 plastic care. That is tremendous and has good cleaning ability.