PDA

View Full Version : 06 tax software

a.k.a. Patrick
04-09-2007, 12:34 PM
Im kind of curious as to those who operate there own business, what type of program did you use this year for your taxes? (Or are going to use) With so many software titles available, TaxCut, TurboTax etc, the decisions become rather daunting. And what did you like or dislike about them?

jsab9191
04-09-2007, 03:28 PM
Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your help with my questions on detailing my red S2000 last week . I look forward to recieving my OP and UPP . I`ve been using Quickbooks in my business for several years so Turbo Tax was an easy choice ( both Intuit products ). Once you have all your personal data in it becomes very easy to look at how different senerio`s effect you taxes . Very useful tools and several versions to choose from based upon your needs.

Thanks again

Jim

a.k.a. Patrick
04-09-2007, 06:12 PM
Jim, Im a QB user as well, albeit new and trained through our local Adult school program. Still a ton I need to know! So you can incorporate QB into TT?

jsab9191
04-09-2007, 06:25 PM
Hi Patrick , QB and TT are both Intuit products and compatible. TT will take all the fix info right from your QB I believe saving you lots of time on your first set-up . TT deluxe provides state tax forms as well. Also TT has a program for Inc. if your need it for your business at an additional charge. Good luck!