PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have the perfect small Spray Bottle / Spray Head

pingable
04-06-2007, 11:19 AM
I use the small Griots ones and picked them up due to their size. I generally fill them up with small items like Z16 or glass cleaner due to the size but never really liked the spray head.....

Has anyone found a perfect small bottle/spray head that atomizes mist wonderfully ?

BlueZero
04-06-2007, 11:55 AM
I really like the ones at Specialty Bottle (specialtybottle.com) I ordered some 8oz, 4oz, and 2oz. I use the 4oz ones the most. The spray heads work great to atomize the product. I also use the 4oz. flip tops for all my waxes and polishes. PN4AB is the part number for the spray ones I use and PN4F for the flip top. Shipping is a killer if you only order a few. I ordered like 40-50 at a time. Works great for trading samples too.

stilez
04-06-2007, 01:13 PM
The ones that DavidB sent out with his new test QD (months ago) are great. Black, compact, sturdy, and spray...not drip.

Macruz19
04-06-2007, 01:16 PM
I really like the ones at Specialty Bottle (specialtybottle.com) I ordered some 8oz, 4oz, and 2oz. I use the 4oz ones the most. The spray heads work great to atomize the product. I also use the 4oz. flip tops for all my waxes and polishes. PN4AB is the part number for the spray ones I use and PN4F for the flip top. Shipping is a killer if you only order a few. I ordered like 40-50 at a time. Works great for trading samples too.

That`s where I get my empty bottles and sprays too!

Envious Eric
04-06-2007, 01:45 PM
megs quick detailer 16oz bottle are awesome

Eliot Ness
04-06-2007, 04:03 PM
I really like the ones at Specialty Bottle (specialtybottle.com) I ordered some 8oz, 4oz, and 2oz. I use the 4oz ones the most. The spray heads work great to atomize the product. I also use the 4oz. flip tops for all my waxes and polishes. PN4AB is the part number for the spray ones I use and PN4F for the flip top. Shipping is a killer if you only order a few. I ordered like 40-50 at a time. Works great for trading samples too.+2 for Specialty Bottle, I really like the fine mist sprayers they sell, but like BlueZero mentioned, order up a bunch so the shipping evens out. I transfer almost everything into a smaller bottle to make it easier to tote around, plus I like their sprayers better than those than come with most products.

velobard
04-06-2007, 06:11 PM
I can`t say how well they compare to anything else, but I`m quite happy with the 4 oz spray bottles available from FK1. Perfect size for a lot of different uses and a nice spray. I bought 8 on my last order.

Bigpoppa3346
04-06-2007, 06:15 PM
I can`t say how well they compare to anything else, but I`m quite happy with the 4 oz spray bottles available from FK1. Perfect size for a lot of different uses and a nice spray. I bought 8 on my last order.

Agreed. I haven`t used anything else either, but these ones put out a really fine mist.

Horseman2475
04-07-2007, 02:26 AM
Does DavidB sell them in the store?

wannafbody
04-07-2007, 11:11 AM
you can find 2 ounce mister bottles at WalMart

RCBuddha
04-07-2007, 11:22 AM
I get all my mister bottles at the Container Store. They have quite a good selection of sizes and prices are `ok` to a little `high` (as compared to that specialty bottle link).

jmillican
04-07-2007, 01:51 PM
Go to Wally World and look in the Travel section where you will find some good spray bottles for 2, 4 & 6 oz.

Changeling
04-07-2007, 02:29 PM
Walmart has all the small bottles/styles you could ever want in there Ladies hair section. Usually $1.00 or less.

imported_Malachi
04-07-2007, 06:59 PM

Thanks BlueZero for the tip. I ordered a bunch of little bottles to give them a try. I have tried the Walmart bottles, gone to beauty supply stores and am hoping that these bottles are a little bit better.

Woob
04-08-2007, 01:54 AM
Natural Plastic Bottles - Specialty Bottle (http://www.specialtybottle.com/index.asp?PageAction=Custom&ID=24)

I`ve used the Black Atomizer sprayers, works alright but honestly those suckers are so hard to push. Good for trading however.