PDA

View Full Version : QD Tires

Major
04-04-2007, 11:35 PM
Is there away to QD tires where the tires have are not real dirty but just need to be touched-up without doing a complete wash?

I can QD the car and it looks great and does not need to be washed but the tires start losing their shine. Is there away to clean them up and restore their shine without dragging out the hose & bucket?

Thanks

Major

imported_themightytimmah
04-05-2007, 03:07 AM
Poorboy`s BnB cleans and shines in one.

Macruz19
04-05-2007, 06:31 AM
I usually just reapply Z-16 or a tire shine.

If it`s really dirty then I usually wash mine, but if it`s a little dusty I use tireshine with no problems.

White95Max
04-05-2007, 06:35 AM
If my tires are a bit dusty and I want to reapply a tire dressing, I usually just wipe them down with one of a few crappy cotton towels that I have in the garage for that purpose (with a dilute car soap solution), dry them with another cotton towel, and then reapply the dressing.

joshtpa
04-05-2007, 07:18 AM
BnB does a great job of cleaning. and shining.

BobD
04-05-2007, 07:32 AM
BNB has cleaners in it and so does the new Danase Tire dressing that will be out in a couple of weeks.

RallyMSP
04-05-2007, 07:50 AM
If my tires are a bit dusty and I want to reapply a tire dressing, I usually just wipe them down with one of a few crappy cotton towels that I have in the garage for that purpose (with a dilute car soap solution), dry them with another cotton towel, and then reapply the dressing.

Hmmm....I think I`ve seen that avatar before:nervous:

Could it be "MrDetailer" of the mazda forums?