PDA

View Full Version : Zaino Z2-Pro with Z6...?

SilverSeven
04-01-2007, 02:55 AM
Is Z2-Pro performance and overall results is dependent on the Z6 or Z8 in the long run....? Can I use Z2-Pro as a standalone product as I don`t think I would order the Z6 or Z8. I don`t really like to use detailing sprays. I often wash & wax my car at 1 go. And I don`t use QD`s.

What I`m planning is wash twice a week & wax once every 2 weeks. So I don`t really use the QD`s or spray sealants. I currently have no experience in Zaino`s products. I read a lot of threads tht u guys mostly use Z6 or Z8. Hehehe. The more I read the more questions I wonder...? :nixweiss

danforz
04-01-2007, 03:05 AM
Zaino recommends using z6 but I have my personal, unconfirmed, doubts about it doing much. While I`ve purchased the Z8 as a extra booster, I haven`t bit on the z6. Having never used the product, let see what others have to say. :dance

imported_memnuts
04-01-2007, 07:44 AM
Z6 and Z8 are completely optional, though great options.

If you do not QD there is probably no need for Z6 but....

..Z8 is a spray sealant and even though Z2PRO application is quite easy and a pleasure to do, one can eliminate such frequent application of Z2PRO, which is completely unnecessary, and use Z8 after washing every 2 weeks. Z8 will augment protection and add a pleasant "POP" to the Z2PRO`d protected finish.:cool:

dogma
04-01-2007, 08:06 AM
I agree Z6 is optional, but Z8 is highly recommended. I personally love Z6 between coats and for my interior. Z6 also comes in handy if you choose a polish from another line it removes unwanted stuff from these polishes and makes sure other Z products will bond.

There is nothing made that compares to Z8 or for that matter CS. I try all the flavors of the month and although there are some solid products out there, Zaino is still king IMO.

I have tested a lot of products and I am wating for a certain product to come out to complete my testing.

SilverSeven
04-01-2007, 10:41 AM
Thks... My problem is Z8 cost RM115.00 for me.....? Hehe. Tht`s why I`m thinking of skipping this step...? I`m already spending RM185.00 for Z5-Pro & Z2-Pro on this order. Maybe I`ll get the Z8 in the next future order tho. Hehehe. I do read tht Z6 & Z8 is very addictive as it adds gloss & slickness to the Z5/Z2-Pro. Hehehe..... :) I wonder if its gloss & slickness is worth the RM115.00....tho? Thks guys for the info, I really appreciate it very much. It helps me to plan more accurately of what to get.

Hi `blkZ28Conv`, thks for the info...yes since I don`t QD, might be pointless of getting the QD.

But `dogma`, I do feel left out of a full Zaino effect if I don`t try the Z8...? Hehe. Might just have to save up for the next future order..... or just saves up till I can offer the Z5/Z2 & Z8 orders.

imported_memnuts
04-01-2007, 10:51 AM
SilverSeven,

You got a PM. :wavey

Scottwax
04-01-2007, 11:43 PM
I agree with the others, Z8 is preferable to Z6, if you want to just get one.

SilverSeven
04-02-2007, 04:25 AM
Thks Scottwax. I have made up my mind to get the Z2&Z5-Pro 1st. Maybe later on only get the other Zaino products. Since the distributor here doesn`t have CS & ZAIO yet. Maybe I`ll see how much it is they are selling it? And , maybe include the Z8 in the CS order or so.. :)

Thank u kindly to all ur advise. :) Peace.

danforz
04-02-2007, 04:50 AM
Thks Scottwax. I have made up my mind to get the Z2&Z5-Pro 1st. Maybe later on only get the other Zaino products. Since the distributor here doesn`t have CS & ZAIO yet. Maybe I`ll see how much it is they are selling it? And , maybe include the Z8 in the CS order or so.. :)

Thank u kindly to all ur advise. :) Peace.

I would recommend purchasing the Z8 with the CS, as it sounds like you will inevitably buy both anyways...

I made the error of not doing that, so I`m going to get it in the butt with the over priced "flat rate" shipping when I purchase CS alone:wall

SilverSeven
04-02-2007, 07:01 AM
Yeah. I read CS is pretty impressive. U can say it makes the conventional way of waxing seem obsolete. Hehe.... But nevertheless I still like the old way tho. Its just tht the conventional way of waxing does seems troublesome & the effect doesn`t last long. If one compare with the CS. Haha.. I`ll get the Z8+CS in the near future.

I`m not gonna set any expectation on Zaino. Coz my previous waxes & sealants, I kinda set too over expectations of them. And I`m let downed by them, altho they are good products but the prices are expensive over here in M`sia, thus making them look bad.