PDA

View Full Version : My First Expierence with Polycharger and the new CCS Tech pads.

audipower
04-01-2007, 12:16 AM
Ok, everybody knows what Polycharger is but if you own a german made car especially since 2005 you have to own these pads. CCS Technology makes them for MB now and it`s what they use in the factory. I`m not a sales guy. hahaha. But I did stay in a Holiday Express last night. ok i know i`m not funny. The pads just cut the time in half on getting those swirls out on my car, my uncles audi and my uncles "supervisor" at works `06 MB S65. I purchased a orange pad to use with menzerna IP and the green one with the menz. FP2. I own a 2000 A4 and my uncle owns a `97 A8. Mine was in good shape but couldn`t find a good finish polish. Others I have to do a medium grade polish then there finish polish. Instead I just now use the CCS with FP2. Now on my uncles it had issues. Swirls 7 years old and bumper paint from somebody elses car on the drivers side front side bumper. He just let it go after first couple of years. I worked the paint the men. IP and the orange pad. It reduced those swirls 90%. I don`t have pics because I live 2 hrs from my uncle and I forgot the camera. My uncles supers car S65 just had dirty paint. The Concours made that black pop out. Awesome depth and blinding shine. That day I did all three cars was my favorite day detailing ever.

And for the review on POLYCHARGER. I used it with AIO and it was SILK!! No build up at all. It was even through out the car and soft. My favorite product this year along with Zymol Concours. For $150 Zymol Concours is a bargain.

When I get my rims on monday I`ll post a pic.