PDA

View Full Version : Another Georgia boy suffering from the pollen

jc_atl
03-30-2007, 01:12 PM
Hello I`ve been a member for a while now but have been absent for the last coupe years. (last visit 7/14/04! :soscared: ) I go to school now in Augusta,GA but am originally from Duluth,GA (NE metro Atlanta). I used to have a black F-150 Lightning, but when I sold it and starting driving a beater around I lost the will to detail (I know I should still take care of my beater car, I apologize). Anyways after a long excruciating wait I recently purchased my dream car, a `04 Alpine White M3. It was in near-perfect condition (I`ve attached some pics, sorry for the lack of quality), and I want to maintain it that way.

Any tips on the best polish/seal/wax combo for a white car and care tips for red leather would be greatly appreciated. Also, the pollen right now is killing both me (allergy-wise) and the car (all the GA people know that during spring all cars are YELLOW), so any tips for the pollen would help out also. Thanks!

06E90
04-12-2007, 12:47 PM
Welcome to the forum. I live in Augusta (actually Evans) and have an `06 330i. THat`s a really nice M3!

Titania
04-12-2007, 01:52 PM
Welcome! I`ll trade you that pollen for the SNOW we`re getting again today...possibly more to come on Saturday!

I`d suggest taking a look at the Jeffs Werkstatt line of products. They`re extremely user friendly and just terrific products. You`ll find plenty of threads about them if you search. :)