PDA

View Full Version : Dreadful First Wash

EdLancer
03-28-2007, 07:31 PM
The first detail wash after the long winter will always reveal defects collected over the winter months which you did not notice till spring. I guess today I noticed 2 dings on the passenger side door and rear panel after ONR. Going to have them PDR out this Friday, why can`t stupid people park far away from me !, I park my car far away where no one is parked and when I come afterward, there always idiots that parks like 2 feet from you with their rust buckets when theres like a 100 empty spots everywhere. :angry

BMW335i
03-28-2007, 07:36 PM
The first detail wash after the long winter will always reveal defects collected over the winter months which you did not notice till spring. I guess today I noticed 2 dings on the passenger side door and rear panel after ONR. Going to have them PDR out this Friday, why can`t stupid people park far away from me !, I park my car far away where no one is parked and when I come afterward, there always idiots that parks like 2 feet from you with their rust buckets when theres like a 100 empty spots everywhere. :angry

Yeah, just try to park far away. The best you can do is limit the damage that you will inevitably sustain. In a very un-Autopian but practical philosophy, daily driven cars were never meant to be perfect - and if you try you will find yourself pulling your hair out! It`s one of those tough facts of life!

BigAl3
03-28-2007, 07:57 PM
today when i washed her, i noticed a few stone chips, etc.. dang, it seems like everytime i wash my car, i always notice something not to my liking... :mad:

2005tundra
03-28-2007, 08:44 PM
Yeah, I do the same. I park where I belive it is safe. Sometimes it is unavoidable, like at work. But, every year there are more and more boo boos. I just hate it.

Cheetah
03-30-2007, 12:26 AM
I hear where you guys are coming from. I park really far away and if there is nowhere that I deem is safe then I don`t park. When the wife and I go to a movie we bring her car because I won`t enjoy the movie knowing that there are lots of kids and soccer moms and movie goers coming and going near my car. No F`n way.

Check out this site:

Parking by Design (http://www.parkingbydesign.com/parkingframeset.html)

BigAl3
03-30-2007, 01:19 AM
check out the 11th post in this thread (this thread reminded of it), it`s the mickey card... http://autopia.org/forum/car-driver/74658-lieu-bad-parking-jobs.html?highlight=mickey+mouse :D