PDA

View Full Version : Products via Rotary?

shadybreal
03-28-2007, 12:59 PM
Anyone have experience w/ the following product while using a rotary. If so do you like them better w/ rotary or PC?

PwS

Poli-Seal

PwC

NXT

SSR line-up

XMT glaze

Megs #7

If you have any comments on others I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

firegate
03-28-2007, 01:24 PM
NXT, #7, and XMT glaze should not be applied via rotary since none of them are designed to be worked in, just applied. None of the 3 contain any abrasives.

The SSR`s work fine via rotary, but I prefer something with a bit more work time. Haven`t tried PWC, PWS or Poli-seal via rotary yet.

shadybreal
03-28-2007, 01:27 PM
I just got my rotary and was experimenting w/ different products, and I did notice some were easier to use than others because of the working time. Some products seem to disappear too quickly w/o doing their job. Is this because their not designed for rotary use?

budman3
03-28-2007, 01:37 PM
PwS and Optimum product (polish, compound, hyper compound) I have used with the rotary with good results. I like the SSRs with the PC because they are so darn easy to use with it and the results are worth it. The others- NXT, glazes, etc. you wouldn`t be saving any time with the rotary -- and if you slip up and damage a piece of trim or paint- you`ll be SOL when you could have done it with the PC, IMO.