PDA

View Full Version : So What new lsp combination will you try?

Grimm
03-27-2007, 07:18 AM
Now that many of us are coming out of winter and can get back to keeping our cars looking good, what new product do you plan to try?

I`m going to try XMT Glaze topped with Nattys Blue on my black Bonneville.

rockafella
03-27-2007, 07:39 AM
I picked up some OHC,OP,CJ and some prime to try on my orange mach1.

TriumphGT6
03-27-2007, 07:41 AM
Just switched to DG105 from NXT Paste on the Vette and love it.

Dad`s car(Neon) is going to be a test bed for Natty`s Blue when I get some. Lincoln is a test for Megs 26.

All are polished with Megs 84,83 & 82 (whichever deemed necessary for scratch removal) on LC pads via PC.

imported_Dave KG
03-27-2007, 08:03 AM
I couldn`t wait till the end of winter to start trying new products, and the first set I tired out LSP wise were Victoria: Lite Cleanse followed by Concours and to say I was impressed would be an understatement! Excellent wax, gorgeous deep glossy shine from it, and it punches well above its weight price wise.

About to try out Zymol Glasur (preceeded by HD Cleanse) for the first time this weekend after being impressed with some of the other Zymol waxes (Destiny and Concours) over the past year.

Swissol is also coming out for me this year, already used Best of Show and Mystery on details and I am truely impressed with both of these waxes.

Way2SSlow
03-27-2007, 08:48 AM
Optimum Poli Seal will be being used on all of our cars this spring. I have used it a couple of times now, and I really like it, so it will probably be used on all my details for a while.

imported_Bence
03-27-2007, 08:54 AM
Opti-Seal most definitely.