PDA

View Full Version : Chevy center wheel caps...what to use?

rjirvine
03-26-2007, 09:36 PM
What would you guys recommend on the center caps on my chevy truck wheels? For the regular wheel I used Meguire`s chrome wheel cleaner, and then mothers chrome polish, but am not sure if I should put a coat of Klasse AIO on or not. I think I need to remove the center caps, wash them in the sink and coat the plastic fake lug nuts with mothers "back to black" or something. Obviously it wouldnt be something I do all the time, but would a few times a year for "spring cleaning".

imported_truzoom
03-26-2007, 11:16 PM
Yours seem a bit `complex` to just give a quick wipedown like mine, but I think if you at least got a good coat of wax on them a few times a year, you could wash them during your normal routine and they`d look fine. BTW, I don`t know what you`re doing to your tires but they look EXCELLENT.

Roger V
03-27-2007, 01:07 AM
Yours seem a bit `complex` to just give a quick wipedown like mine, but I think if you at least got a good coat of wax on them a few times a year, you could wash them during your normal routine and they`d look fine. BTW, I don`t know what you`re doing to your tires but they look EXCELLENT.

Those tires do look awesome. What are you using? :eek: