PDA

View Full Version : an Open Love Letter to ExcelDetail

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

imported_gusbubba
03-23-2007, 05:42 PM
It`s almost getting redundant singing the praises of Patrick at Excel :

great prices ,great products, great service.

Veterans of this forum already know all of this.

For the newb`s , seriously take ExcelDetail into consideration when ordering products.

Money can be spent anywhere ,but customer service makes a BIG difference...Patrick`s a classy individual who will take care of you.

He doesn`t carry everything ,but he carries the RIGHT things...quality.

(By the way, this gushing effusion is wholly unsolicited. I have NO ties to Excel and NO alterior motives. I`ve been ordering products online for a few years now and more and more find myself ordering there....I`m just giving overdue credit where it`s deserved).

I`m sure others here will chime in with similar sentiments.

Patrick----:bigups

dmxsoulja3
03-23-2007, 05:53 PM
Yeah never had problems with him, my order was missing a pad one time, so he sent me two for free my next order, the guy is a stand up act

ZoranC
03-23-2007, 06:14 PM
OK, OK, I too agree Patrick has great customer service but I will restrain myself from outpour of feelings. That is unless he sends me more of the candy. :grinno:

uzj100
03-23-2007, 06:18 PM
+1 from me and I`m luckier still to know him personally and to catch up now and then for a margarita and tacos with him.

imported_gusbubba
03-23-2007, 07:07 PM
MMMMMM......Tacos---Candy.

Yeah, the candy`s a nice touch. Especially when you`re on the run and your breath smells

like old wet shoe.

Roadkeeper
03-23-2007, 07:29 PM
Great Guy and great service. Not looking to sell you stuff you don,t need.

SALT OF THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!

Spilchy
03-23-2007, 08:02 PM
Another proud Autopian to praise Patrick. It`s nice to see him mentioned instead of the hackneyed shilling for AutoGeek every other second.

:goodjob

gmblack3
03-23-2007, 08:09 PM
Patrick is the man for sure.

I really like his heavy wool wash mits. Great prices on MFs and WW towels too.

imported_Denzil
03-23-2007, 08:20 PM
Best customer service I have ever experienced. He`s always so busy too, hehe. :wavey

BigAl3
03-23-2007, 08:27 PM
customer service makes a BIG difference...

absolutely! i don`t care how good a product is from any one company, if the customer service is not good or they don`t care for their customers, i will not support them at all! spending your $ is your voice!!

p.s. i`ve had nothing but excellent service from patrick and will keep continuing to buy from him! if anyone has any doubts about ordering from him, don`t! he`ll do what it takes to make you happy :up

ZoranC
03-23-2007, 10:30 PM
+1 from me and I`m luckier still to know him personally and to catch up now and then for a margarita and tacos with him.

Margaritas? He never sent me margaritas with my purchase! Patrick, where are my margaritas?

uzj100
03-23-2007, 10:57 PM
He doesn`t send them to me either. I just happen to be lucky enough to live not too far from him

:D

a.k.a. Patrick
03-24-2007, 10:09 AM
It`s nice to see him mentioned instead of the hackneyed shilling for AutoGeek every other second.

:goodjob

OMG Seth, you roll me........but I have to agree with you.

Being as that is allowed, ahem.....I woud like to personally thank everyone who has contributed to this thread, and especially for gusbubba, for even starting it. Your all awesome! Margy`s for everyone! :bolt

az57chevy
03-24-2007, 05:28 PM
Great prices and service

getright
03-24-2007, 08:14 PM
patrick, I learned alot of what i now do from your posts on acura-cl.com and that other detailing forum that starts with a d., you got me started on obscessive detailing a few years back and now i`m addicted like every other autopian and have seen your standout work numerous times in C&B. I have ordered from you a few times and will be placing my spring order for eurow wash mits and mf`s this week. You are definitely a class act and deserving of all the praise you recieve in this thread.