PDA

View Full Version : Website feedback please.

AMDin93103
05-07-2005, 01:11 PM
My website went on line early this week and I would appreciate feedback. Sooner than later I hope to be hosting my own blog and photos so you won`t get redirected and will have a gallery for before and afters. The frame at the top with my logo is getting worked on right now. . . a smoother and more bold one will replace it. Hope you enjoy!!

Here I am. . . (http://www.aficionauto.com/)

PlatinumEdition
05-07-2005, 03:58 PM
I like your site it has ease of use and a well thought out name not just something obviously thrown together.Think you will do well with it.Now the fun begins MARKETING it.My freinds call me BIG Mouth because i am forever marketing if you get within 5 feet of me you will know about my detailing company and will be asked if i can detail your car.Just always remember the day you dont get a new customer is the day the competition begins to caught up.

nyc_medic
05-07-2005, 04:19 PM
Hey,
Very nice site you got there. Really easy and straight forward. Good Luck in your adventure.

LastDetail
05-07-2005, 05:18 PM
Hey AMD, my mother lives in Santa Barbara and I used to live there for about a year, I still visit quite frequently. Your website looks very very nice, it`s funny I actually recognize some of the cars on there. I saw the custom Ford at Lombards Autosound out in Goleta a couple months ago, he was doing the sound-deadening.
Your website is extremely straightforward and has a good look to it.

bermi23
05-07-2005, 07:13 PM
great site. easy to navigate. Great job

Hawaiianelement
05-07-2005, 09:52 PM
awesome site man, Well put together, very professional. I like your pkg`s and your pricing. You offer alot of services and use excellent wording and termanology (sp)? .
It gives the reader something to think about . I mean for upgrades . You not only offer extra services but explain why the client will need these . ex. condition rubbers to prevent seal failure..I like it . I wish you much success..

AMDin93103
05-07-2005, 11:53 PM
I saw the custom Ford at Lombards Autosound out in Goleta a couple months ago, he was doing the sound-deadening.

The Ford. . . yeah, I think he owns Lombards. He took best in show if I remember correctly, and rightly so! All around awesome vehicle. The interior was complete as of the show, BTW. I just found out this afternoon that the 220S I detailed took 3rd overall. Owner must be proud! LastDetail, please contact me when you come to town, I will buy you a coffee/drink and we can talk some shop!

Thanks for all the responses people. I am glad there are no problems!!! I generated the blog to keep some interest in what I am doing on a weekly basis, my designer is working on a mailing list form-coding-something-or-rather so if anyone can help, , , please!

Re: HE`s comments. . . I glad you recognized the wording and inclusions of each package. Each is meant to appeal to a different crowd and I have been receiving positive feedback locally.

I had a little bit of a big night so I am going to sleep this sushi and Saki off. Thanks so much for the feedback, very much appreciated!

tooklean
05-08-2005, 12:42 AM
Andrew I Like it crisp and clean.