PDA

View Full Version : "Expired" Stoners Invisible Glass?

rockyram
03-13-2007, 10:56 PM
Just actually read the directions on my Invisible Glass can and it says "do not use past due date on bottom of can".Does this stuff actually go bad?Mine expired Sept.06,I thought I bought it right around that time.I`ve never heard of a cleaner having an expiration date.

Jesstzn
03-13-2007, 11:16 PM
Its called "Great Marketing"

imported_Denzil
03-14-2007, 12:19 AM
I wouldn`t worry too much about it.

JohnZ3MC
03-14-2007, 12:21 AM
I know the answer to this one because the very same question was raised about a year ago on RF.

I emailed Stoners and within a few hrs, a fellow, very pleasant, provided the answer and it is that there is nothing in Stoners that will break down under normal conditions for many, many, many, many years, more years than he`d care to quote but maybe he did mention 20+years or more.

They didn`t put `expiry dates` on their products for many years just because they never broke down or expired but were pressured to by the large warehouse stores that needed a date to aid in stock rotation.

So, the rep stated the only reason they now use expiry dates is to conform to the rotational needs of the big box stores.

If you feel uncomfortable about using your Stoners after the expiry date, by all means try a confirming email to Stoners and in the interim, you can mail me your old Stoners stuff and I`ll be in your debt forever, :)

-John C.