PDA

View Full Version : Creative juices aren`t flowing....

mose
03-13-2007, 05:52 PM
I want to incorporate my forum name "Mose" into my business name....any ideas?

_Toast_
03-13-2007, 06:42 PM
"mose def. clean yo b***hin ride!" lol sry

imported_JoshVette
03-13-2007, 06:52 PM
I like simple names not catchy like you`re try to sell a business or job to pay the bills. I like to sound like I`m selling an experience then a job.....

You name "Mose" is a strong name and can be used alone as I chose for mine like "Mose Detailing". Mine`s registered as, "Ottmann Detailing" :usa

Kind of how Bose sterio is or Lingenfelter Performance Engineering, no catchy gimicks, just what it is.

My 0.02. :idea If it works out though, I want a cut.....:D

imported_ajbarnes
03-14-2007, 07:39 AM
"mose def. clean yo b***hin ride!" lol sry

:grinno:

I agree with JoshVette. Mose Detailing, Mose Auto Detailing, if you`re mobile, Mose Mobile Detailing, Mose Mobile Auto Detailing, etc. Your name does sound strong to be used as a business name.

mose
03-15-2007, 12:08 PM
Thanks guys!! The only thing I was worried about was constantly having to tell people how to say it.....but after 25 years I should be used to it by now.....LOL!!

I like "Mose Auto Detailing" a lot! "Mose Detailing" makes it sound like I only detail Mose`s! LOL!! My cell number ends in 6673 (which is MOSE on the keypad) and the license plate of my truck is MOSE 07....so that would work out good!

I am getting ready to design new cards and wanted to make a decision before I had them made.

Thanks again!!

imported_JoshVette
03-15-2007, 12:10 PM
Thanks guys!! The only thing I was worried about was constantly having to tell people how to say it.....but after 25 years I should be used to it by now.....LOL!!

I like "Mose Auto Detailing" a lot! "Mose Detailing" makes it sound like I only detail Mose`s! LOL!! My cell number ends in 6673 (which is MOSE on the keypad) and the license plate of my truck is MOSE 07....so that would work out good!

I am getting ready to design new cards and wanted to amke a decision before I had them made.

Thanks again!!

So how do you pronounce it?? Mose like Bose?? or Mose like moose?? or Mose like moss??

:nixweiss

Just curious.

mose
03-15-2007, 12:31 PM
It`s more like Bose but without the "Z" sounding "S". Make the "S" sound like an "S" and you got it!. I get the "moose" and the "moss" thing all the time......LOL!!

Changeling
03-16-2007, 06:10 PM
Personally, I would be more worried about a name that dealt with the area I lived in or something that was "Catchy" with the area. Takes some thought!

Changeling

Superior Shine
03-16-2007, 08:17 PM
There you go -

MOSE but without the "Z" sounding "S" Make the "S" sound like an "S" AUTO DETAILING

Kriminal
03-17-2007, 11:12 AM
Mose Detailing would make me think off the bloke behind the bar in the Simpsons.....just my two-penny worth

What about dropping the `e` and going Mo`slick.....as that would be the end result to their vehicle