PDA

View Full Version : Under car protectant

Stuff
03-13-2007, 01:08 PM
Spring is here (almost). Its time for me to change from the winter wheels to the summers. I figured while I had the wheels off to clean it all up under there. I want some kind of product with some shine and protection that will last a while and keep the suspension and under body cleanish for awhile. Any suggestions? Also an good idea on how to clean the underneath. Degrease, brush, power washer?

DirtySouth
03-13-2007, 02:08 PM
Spring is here (almost). Its time for me to change from the winter wheels to the summers. I figured while I had the wheels off to clean it all up under there. I want some kind of product with some shine and protection that will last a while and keep the suspension and under body cleanish for awhile. Any suggestions? Also an good idea on how to clean the underneath. Degrease, brush, power washer?

Power-wash, a good APC or degreaser, agitate with brush or old mitt, power-wash again, dry & dress...should be good to go.

Stuff
03-13-2007, 07:38 PM
Power-wash, a good APC or degreaser, agitate with brush or old mitt, power-wash again, dry & dress...should be good to go.

Sound like a good way to do it. But my question is what should I dress it with. I want sort of dressing that is going to stay around for awhile and protect against and dirt.