PDA

View Full Version : I now have Opti-Seal and Zaino Clear Seal on hand

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Scottwax
03-12-2007, 09:06 PM
Back on the topic.

Scott,

Have you noticed any off gassing of the Opti-Seal during it drying stage? Have you applied it indoors (garage)?

I haven`t noticed anything. Anthony Orosco would be the best one to answer this since he has done most the testing. I believe the sample I have is pretty close to what will be released.

If it is raining tomorrow when I do an exterior of a G35, I will be see if I can notice anything since I will be working in a garage.

joe.p
03-12-2007, 09:25 PM
I think competition is good for products its what keeps us wanting more and the market competitive..Once the products are in full distrubition and the reviews/pics are out many loyal follwers will decide for themselves..products will be bought samples will be given out in the end will use/test what works for us..

whats important here is intergrity:up

imported_memnuts
03-13-2007, 06:50 AM
I haven`t noticed anything. Anthony Orosco would be the best one to answer this since he has done most the testing. I believe the sample I have is pretty close to what will be released.

If it is raining tomorrow when I do an exterior of a G35, I will be see if I can notice anything since I will be working in a garage.

Cool. Just curious. Opti-Seal sounds interesting and as Joe P. stated, competition and / or brand specific additions to a line of products is always good.

In the end we all win.:bigups

Anthony O.
03-13-2007, 08:18 AM
Back on the topic.

Scott,

Have you noticed any off gassing of the Opti-Seal during it drying stage? Have you applied it indoors (garage)?

No off gassing at all.....other than it evaporating or drying but that`s it.

I have applied it in my garage and also in my house on our washing machine.....which by the way now seems to wash the clothes better, faster and uses now less water:grinno:

Anthony

Setec Astronomy
03-13-2007, 08:49 AM
I have applied it in my garage and also in my house on our washing machine.....which by the way now seems to wash the clothes better, faster and uses now less water:grinno:

Wait till you get some chrome valve covers on it!

imported_memnuts
03-13-2007, 09:05 AM
No off gassing at all.....other than it evaporating or drying but that`s it.

Anthony

Cool.

Maybe if I apply some to my gas tanks it will increase my gas mileage?;)

Anthony O.
03-13-2007, 10:04 AM
Wait till you get some chrome valve covers on it!

Umm...no, those go on my CPU case

Cool.

Maybe if I apply some to my gas tanks it will increase my gas mileage?;)

Not sure about that but since using it I have noticed stronger and thicker hair:soscared:

wannafbody
03-13-2007, 11:14 AM
I think people should chill out a bit. Scott is testing 2 products and lets see what happens. If one is better than the other he`ll let us know. Some have already claimed 6 months stand alone durability from Z-CS so lets see how both perform in mild Texas weather.

Anthony O.
03-13-2007, 11:27 AM
"Mild Texas weather"?:chuckle:

The weather right now is keeping me from doing any cars which kinda stinks as 2 black Porsches are waiting for me.... but any way, I don`t think there will be any "best" of the two products...well 3 now counting Ultima, because this is such a subjective arena.

You`re going to have your hard core Zaino fans that will use Zaino no matter if Optimum gets the majority of the nods and vice versa with Optimum.....or insert your fav product here____________.

Anthony

ZoranC
03-13-2007, 11:46 AM
I have applied it ... also in my house on our washing machine.....which by the way now seems to wash the clothes better, faster and uses now less water:grinno:

Any beading pictures?

Scottwax
03-13-2007, 12:25 PM
The weather right now is keeping me from doing any cars which kinda stinks as 2 black Porsches are waiting for me

I hear ya! My morning customer cancelled because of the forecast but my afternoon G35 is a go. The owner is out of town and the car is waiting for me in their garage at 2 PM.

Ron Harris
03-13-2007, 12:40 PM
Im in my shop wet sanding a BMW watching it rain.

This storm coming looks nasty!

The Radar is showing the top of it is at 50000 ft. Could be a hail producer I hope.

Im sick but it generats a lot of good work for me.