PDA

View Full Version : A Great Idea or New Method

Beemerboy
06-01-2003, 12:20 PM
I did two SUV`s back to back over the last two days. When I got done cleaning the inside and was getting ready to put the vinyl dressing on, I grabbed a clean terry cloth wax applicator. Sprayed some on and started on the front door, it spreaded the product on with ease and very evenly. Needles to say I was impressed as I have always used small bits of towels for this. I felt like I was using less product and getting more even application.

Anyone else doing this or have I just been behide the times.....LOL

EBPcivicsi
06-01-2003, 12:23 PM
I have always used the meg`s yellow foam pads(the one`s you can buy at wal-mart). Spreads evenly,uses less product.

Thomasfl
06-01-2003, 04:10 PM
I use the terry cloth applicators or MF applicators for vinyl inside and outside and with leather.

Boss_429
06-01-2003, 07:06 PM
I use the foam apps for almost all my detailing chores........ except for applying some polishes.

tacscar-tim
06-02-2003, 06:04 PM
i use sponges. i pick them up at wal*mart or wherever. seems to get better coverage than with a towel. i have used the terry applicators that your taliking about and as best as i remember it did work very well. i guess it is kind of like a terry covered sponge:D good tip...