PDA

View Full Version : Parking lot stupidity

LouisanaJeeper
03-07-2007, 12:51 PM
OK, i have seen alot of stuff in parking lots like people opening doors into the car next to them, etc. but this topped all that.

yesterday I went to the grocery store to get a couple things. I stayed in the car and my friend went in for 5 minutes while I waited in the car. Now i am parked on one side of the aisle and there is a big van on the other side of the aisle 1 spot over towards the pass side. 2 ft infront of this van is a shopping cart in the empty handicap spot directly to my right pass side

Now two urban people load up the van and prepare to leave, instead of backing out like a reasonable person, they floor it foreward and launch the shopping cart into the front fender :aww:

I look at them, they look at me and just speed off. luckily it looks like just a paint transfer, marred clearcoat and did not leave a dent, but it very easily could have caused major damage. this was an 06` accord, if it happened to the black mustang I think I would have called the police on them for hit & run

Whitethunder46
03-07-2007, 01:07 PM
If that was me I would have gotten the van`s plate number or chased after them while calling your friend telling him that you won`t be able to pick him up, lol.

BigAl3
03-07-2007, 01:24 PM
OK, i have seen alot of stuff in parking lots like people opening doors into the car next to them, etc. but this topped all that.

yesterday I went to the grocery store to get a couple things. I stayed in the car and my friend went in for 5 minutes while I waited in the car. Now i am parked on one side of the aisle and there is a big van on the other side of the aisle 1 spot over towards the pass side. 2 ft infront of this van is a shopping cart in the empty handicap spot directly to my right pass side

Now two urban people load up the van and prepare to leave, instead of backing out like a reasonable person, they floor it foreward and launch the shopping cart into the front fender :aww:

I look at them, they look at me and just speed off. luckily it looks like just a paint transfer, marred clearcoat and did not leave a dent, but it very easily could have caused major damage. this was an 06` accord, if it happened to the black mustang I think I would have called the police on them for hit & run

sounds like another story that should be added to this thread.... http://autopia.org/forum/hot-tub/74291-mannerisms-public.html?highlight=mannerisms

Scottwax
03-07-2007, 08:46 PM
If I was able to get the plate, I would have called the cops.