PDA

View Full Version : Worlds Best Wax

Pages : [1] 2

dokhair
03-04-2007, 08:12 PM
I bought a car wax called Worlds Best Wax at the Toronto car show a few weeks ago and put it on one of my cars on saturday. I put on 2 coats and at least under my garage lights the car looks fantastic. Its snowed up here, so haven`t had the guts to spoil the look and take it out. Its a metallic gray MDX and looks dripping wet and super deep.....i hope it lasts!!

The guy at the show said it had more carnauba wax in it than store bought waxes and others available online. I really bought it because it had no petroleum or silicone in it.

One thing for sure, my cars trim didn`t go white when i hit it with the wax. That i definitely had before with other waxes.

Does anyone know about this carnauba content and does it make a difference?

Regards,

Dok

imported_paradigm
03-04-2007, 10:43 PM
Worlds Best Wax (http://www.worldsbestwax.com/products.html)

which wax did you get?

Tonywp75
03-05-2007, 03:20 AM
wow..that much he some good wax for that price.

dokhair
03-05-2007, 08:23 AM
The wax`s name is Worlds Best Wax.

I`ve already put on 2 coats to my Acura MDX and its like I barely used any of the product. The container is about 12 oz and i was told it will do around 50 applications.

I`ve used Mag and Mothers and you barely get any use out of it for the money.

So far for the money, it looks like my baby loves this stuff.

I`ve googled "carnauba" and it only defines the word and gives the name`s of a few other wax companies. None of them have as much carnauba in them, but they certainly charge more for them.

imported_paradigm
03-05-2007, 08:49 AM
i was asking what wax because "World`s Best Wax" is a brand name with a few different product lines within it (check the link i posted).

looks interesting...the website is put together nicely...post pics when you can and show us the results! :)

dokhair
03-05-2007, 09:09 AM
I just checked and its the Connoisseur Series Wax at 46% carnauba. The other one has 36% in it. I saw it at the show too. Looks like i got a bargoon for what the prices show online. I got the Surface Refresher and the wax for $70. All the manufacturers were using the Refresher on their display cars and they looked great even with everyone touching them. GM was using AC Delco glass cleaner. Their models were nice but the paint finish looked terrible...the dinosaurs! Apparently the refresher has 5% carnauba in it. We`ll see how that works.

TortoiseAWD
03-05-2007, 11:36 AM
I could be mistaken, and I`m not going to jump to conclusions just yet, but I`m getting a vague whiff of canned pork shoulder and ham here.

Sniffing the air,

Tort

(moderator)

Setec Astronomy
03-05-2007, 11:43 AM
I could be mistaken, and I`m not going to jump to conclusions just yet, but I`m getting a vague whiff of canned pork shoulder and ham here.

That`s what I thought, too.

dokhair
03-05-2007, 01:31 PM
Give a newbie a lesson in autopia terms...."canned pork shoulder and ham". Are you both self-proclaimed autopia gurus? Similar to my stock trading chat forums, there`s always a few that indicate they are "moderators". They`re usually paid bashers or promoters. Care to clarify?

imported_DieselMDX
03-05-2007, 01:40 PM
just dropping bye

TortoiseAWD
03-05-2007, 02:21 PM
Give a newbie a lesson in autopia terms...."canned pork shoulder and ham". Are you both self-proclaimed autopia gurus? Similar to my stock trading chat forums, there`s always a few that indicate they are "moderators". They`re usually paid bashers or promoters. Care to clarify?I`m a senior moderator, guru of nothing, and the only thing I`ll proclaim is that I`m a curmudgeonly SOB when it comes to dealing with spammers and shills.

Let`s see, brand new member whose every post either defends or promotes a new, relatively unheard of product . . . in my experience, that means spam (or, in this this case, a shill - "paid promoter" is the term you used). I`m willing to give you the benefit of the doubt for now, but as I said before, it smells of Shoulder of Pork and hAM.

Clear enough?

Tort

(moderator)

imported_DieselMDX
03-05-2007, 02:32 PM
lol now i get it

dogma
03-05-2007, 02:35 PM
I have Worlds best wax, surface cleanse and surface refresher. I had posted about this before , I think for a carnuba the Conn wax is great. I thought is was IMO wetter and deeper than Souvran. I think MDRX8 bought some too and was going to test it soon.

As you all know I am a huge Zealot and not a fan of carnuba, but I do believe this stuff is the real deal.

TortoiseAWD
03-05-2007, 02:44 PM
As you all know I am a huge Zealot and not a fan of carnauba, but I do believe this stuff is the real deal.Oh, the product may be the best thing since sliced bread. I`m just a little leery of anything that looks like it could be shilling or astroturfing.

Time will tell.

Tort

trhland
03-05-2007, 02:49 PM
every company says it has the best wax.who do we believe??