PDA

View Full Version : Arrggghhhh!!!! Scratchess!!!!

YotaHomie
03-04-2007, 06:00 PM
Hey all first time poster here. I have an `04 Black 4Runner. Ever since we got it off the trailer I knew how to take care of it. I wash it using the 2 bucket method I wax it by hand and always take such good care of it. During the winter I take it to a local TOUCHLESS car wash and guess what some ******* that works there decides to brush the car with this brush. I am furious but did not have time to ***** at him and such because I was late for numerous things already. So I finally actually look at the car a few hours later and notice that the car is EXTREMELY scratched i`m like ready to cry..lol. So tomorrow I plan on going to management and `````ing at them. Now the damage. In some places its so bad that the paint is DULL. This makes me even more furious. So I need major help, I`m really anal about keeping it clean except when I off-road. So what do you recommend:mad: ? I will post pics after I visit them.

AuAltima3.5
03-04-2007, 06:06 PM
you need to polish it.

Either find a good detailer (through the board maybe) or use a PC and do it yourself.