PDA

View Full Version : Duplicolor Spray on bra?

BlueLibby04
03-03-2007, 12:50 PM
I searched already and it seems like no one has ever tried this stuff.

I found it on sale for $1 at walmart yesterday so I bought 6 cans of the stuff. Ive seen it for $8 at advance auto parts, so I thought it was one heck of a grab since it would be $48 if it wasn`t on sale. I got the clear and kinda wish I would of gotten the grey. I would say that would look great on my Jeep.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has ever tried this stuff. Does it really keep down rock chips? How many cans does it take to do the front of a fairly big Vehicle(Jeep)? How long does it take? I watched that Vid on their website and it looks like it would take forever by the time you tape off everything and cover the hood in sheets or whatever.

I may go back and buy the rest of their supply if anyone thinks the stuff is any good. I love finding deals like that. :D

I also bought some tubes of grease for $1.50, some bottles of 2 cycle oil for $1, my favorite end for the water hose for $.50, and an extra female end for the water hose($.50) incase some one runs over it.

I ended up spending around $15 on stuff that was on sale. :)

Should I go back and buy the grey spray on bra? Not to sure when my parents will say I need to stop using my Debit card so much. :chuckle:

here is their website:

Shield (http://www.duplicolor.com/products/shield.html)

sneek
03-03-2007, 01:25 PM
I was thinking about trying this, as my accord gets terrible rock chips. I asked if anyone had tried it on MOL and I don`t think anyone had. :D but you can be the 1st to try.

velobard
03-03-2007, 01:52 PM
They had a little column on it in the latest C&D. They said it worked OK against bugs, but didn`t prevent rock chips. Also not recommended to leave on for more than 3 days.

BlueLibby04
03-03-2007, 02:11 PM
Ill be on spring break next week, so I will give it a try on our old corolla. Ill go around tailgating coal trucks to see if it works. :chuckle:

If it works, Ill leave it on to see how long it lasts/works. Ill probably use it on Vacations also if it works well. :)

BlueLibby04
03-03-2007, 11:39 PM
shart..

I went back today to buy the rest of what they had.... And it was no where to be seen. I should of just bought everything they had while I had the chance. :argue

Ive still got 6 cans, but I really wanted to try out the grey on our Inferno Red Jeep.. :aww:

Mr. Mo Joe
03-27-2007, 06:04 PM
I also go my can at Wal*Mart on clearance. I love we change our shelf arangments ( i work at Wal*Mart) I got alot of car stuff cheap :)

metropolitandet
03-27-2007, 11:15 PM
Save your money for Venture Shield, much better product. I think you`ll get Wal-Mart results with Wal-Mart products.