PDA

View Full Version : Woot! Got some nice sample bottles in!

Whitethunder46
03-01-2007, 05:15 PM
Here`s the overall collection of my chemicals. Not all the bottles are filled yet because I have my last order from AG coming soon.

The sample bottles are all 8oz. bottles with the exception of the finger squirts which are 6oz.

The bottles with a red tip are my leather conditioners.

Bottles with the flip top are all compounds/polishes/sealants/glazes

Bottles with the flip cap are my soaps and rinseless`s.

The two finger squirts that are glass cleaner and PB`s S&W, I`m keeping in my car for emergency glass cleanings and bird crap, etc.

The 12 oz. spray bottles are chemicals that I don`t use much of when doing a car, or that I don`t use everytime I do a car. These were from Meijer`s and have a great fine mist.

The 24 oz. bottes are graduated and work great for diluting chemicals and chemicals I use a lot. I have chemical resistant sprayers on the way for these bottles because I really don`e care for the sprayers.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/carolinaheels42/BottlesFull.jpg

BlackElantraGT
03-01-2007, 05:23 PM
I like that idea. I bought those 24 oz sprayers that you have from Walmart for 99 cents. I didn`t care for the sprayer and returned it and purchased the 6 32 oz sprayer bottles from Sam`s Club for $5.XX. These are way better sprayers/bottles and cheaper too.

Where did you purchase the finger sprayers/bottles and the flip tops/caps?

Whitethunder46
03-01-2007, 05:28 PM
I like that idea. I bought those 24 oz sprayers that you have from Walmart for 99 cents. I didn`t care for the sprayer and returned it and purchased the 6 32 oz sprayer bottles from Sam`s Club for $5.XX. These are way better sprayers/bottles and cheaper too.

Where did you purchase the finger sprayers/bottles and the flip tops/caps?

USPlastics.com. Ordered it yesterday, got it today by ground shipping. I guess they`re very close to me, lol.

The reason I re-bottle everything, is that it`s a lott easier for me to carry around since I`m mobile.

velobard
03-01-2007, 05:58 PM
I like the little 4 oz bottles from FK1. They`re available with or without sprayers. That`s what I use anymore for the QD I carry in my trunk.

joe.p
03-02-2007, 11:26 AM
USPlastics.com. Ordered it yesterday, got it today by ground shipping. I guess they`re very close to me, lol.

The reason I re-bottle everything, is that it`s a lott easier for me to carry around since I`m mobile.WT46, you picked up a nice assortment of bottles.

USPlastics has a nice assortment of bottles/sprayers, five gallon buckets,grit guards,also they shipped out a nice catalog with my order..I found it odd that they would send out religious flyers with my purchase, no biggie though. did you get any with your order..great CS and fast shipping too..

coupe
03-02-2007, 11:37 AM
Ive been wanting to put some of my product in smaller bottles but im scared to death that i will run out of product halfway through the job.

sixty7mustang22
03-02-2007, 11:46 AM
Ive been wanting to put some of my product in smaller bottles but im scared to death that i will run out of product halfway through the job.

That`s what scares me also.

Whitethunder46
03-02-2007, 11:52 AM
WT46, you picked up a nice assortment of bottles.

USPlastics has a nice assortment of bottles/sprayers, five gallon buckets,grit guards,also they shipped out a nice catalog with my order..I found it odd that they would send out religious flyers with my purchase, no biggie though. did you get any with your order..great CS and fast shipping too..

Yea, I did, haha. I`m still dumbfounded that I received my order 27 hours after I made it by ground shipping. HAHA!

As far as running out, that`s why I decided to get 8 oz. bottles and not 4 oz.

I only will be doing 2-3 cars a week whether they are full details or simply washings.

With that said, I`ll probably replenish my entire arsenal every 2 weeks.

bdaly84
03-02-2007, 12:48 PM
Very Nice! I am also in the process of converting all me chemicals to uniform spray bottles. I actuallly posted a thread today about which spray bottles everyone perfers. I really like the labeling. What did you use?? I tried Avery labels and print them, but they came off quick and of course the ink ran.

Whitethunder46
03-02-2007, 01:01 PM
Very Nice! I am also in the process of converting all me chemicals to uniform spray bottles. I actuallly posted a thread today about which spray bottles everyone perfers. I really like the labeling. What did you use?? I tried Avery labels and print them, but they came off quick and of course the ink ran.

Real quick on the spray bottles... I got those mini onces at Meijer`s for $1.59 each. The sprayer is great and has a very nice fine mist.

I ordered a few different chemical resistant sprayers from AG.

As far as the labeling, I figured I would be using labeling a lot, so I bought a label maker. I now also have it for future use. It came with 16ft. length label that is 1/2" and prints black. The refill cartridge are around $15 and range in all colors and widths from 1/4" to 3/4".

I got the label maker from Staples??? (Or Office Depot) for $50. However there was a $25 mail in rebate so I think it was a good deal. Very easy to use and prints out in seconds.

Whitethunder46
03-02-2007, 01:02 PM
And also the labeling is laminated, waterproof, and VERY strong adhesive. Once it`s on, it`s not moving.