PDA

View Full Version : ONR expire?

Mobilejay
03-01-2007, 12:57 AM
I used it the other day for the second time and fell in love with it. The first time I used it, it was on a pretty dirty, well really dirty car and didnt do that great. I want to start putting it in a pesticide sprayer thing and use that before I put the mitt to the car. My question is does it matter how long it stays in the sprayer? would it go bad if I dont use the entire sprayer on one vehicle and a week goes by without using it. Should I just dump it and put some more or will it be okay? I wont use it on every car, just the real dirty ones thats why I ask. I dont ever want to wash a car the "normal" way again. This stuff rocks!

thesacrifice
03-01-2007, 08:12 AM
I dont see why it would go bad when added to water. I`ve saved it in a sprayer for more than a few weks at a time.

imported_etml12
03-01-2007, 09:35 AM
I agree with sacrifice. I`ve had leftover ONR in my sprayer on sever occasions and saved it for the next use without any adverse effects.

Setec Astronomy
03-01-2007, 09:45 AM
I`d imagine like any aqueous solution it has the potential for microbial growth, but if you`re using chlorinated (tap) water it should keep for a while.

Big Leegr
03-01-2007, 10:22 AM
Why don`t you just pour the remaining amount into your wash bucket? After a few times, you should get a pretty good idea of how much you`ll need per use, so you`d be pouring out only a few ounces, I would imagine. :nixweiss

Mobilejay
03-01-2007, 10:59 AM
Thanks everyone. BigLeegr Thats not a bad idea.

BSBG
03-04-2007, 09:37 AM
I wouldn`t worry about it `going bad`. I mix up a few quart bottles at QD strength so I always have one where I can find it. No problems at all and some of them are probably 6 months old.