PDA

View Full Version : This guy ONLY details super cars... but his methods aren`t THAT good!!

Pages : [1] 2

danforz
02-24-2007, 02:39 AM
YouTube - Costly Car Detailing *Crazy* (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkmZveqyU5E)

1st: Anyone notice issues with his wash technique?

2nd: That supposed special cleanser he uses after the machine polish, its just a Zymol HD cleanse heh

3rd: Is that a PC or rotary?

CalgaryDetail
02-24-2007, 02:57 AM
do a search for paul dolton, his agent- Miracle agent- explains everything, before ths madness beings again read the facts

Mike

Invigor
02-24-2007, 08:43 AM
3rd: Is that a PC or rotary?

Looks like a makita 9227c ;)

ConglomrationAL
02-24-2007, 09:10 AM
Yeah that`s def. a makita. That guy really knows his stuff though i didn`t really see any problems with his wash technique, maybe I missed something.

3Dog
02-24-2007, 09:38 AM
Here we go again!!! http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e13/3Dog/beatdeadhorse.gif

imported_paradigm
02-24-2007, 10:16 AM
Here we go again!!! http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e13/3Dog/beatdeadhorse.gif

awesome...that is one of the best moving gifs i`ve ever seen!!!! :)

Kriminal
02-24-2007, 11:47 AM
I`m glad he hid the licence plates of my car....

....I WISH.....LOL :laugh:

imported_smprince1
02-24-2007, 12:56 PM
Yeah that`s def. a makita. That guy really knows his stuff though i didn`t really see any problems with his wash technique, maybe I missed something.

Maybe he`s referring to the fact that it looks like he is using a single bucket and not a 2-bucket wash (rinse bucket) method. :nixweiss

In general though, I wouldn`t personally say he is a "hack" .... in other words I think we have all seen MUCH worse than this.

Also, that sure looks like a rotary to me and not a PC. His technique with the polisher looks OK to me.

CalgaryDetail
02-24-2007, 01:03 PM
Maybe he`s referring to the fact that it looks like he is using a single bucket and not a 2-bucket wash (rinse bucket) method. :nixweiss

In general though, I wouldn`t personally say he is a "hack" .... in other words I think we have all seem MUCH worse than this.

Also, that sure looks like a rotary to me and not a PC. His technique with the polisher looks OK to me.

he knows what he is doing, the car was pre washed for the shoot.he was washinga clean car, no need for a seconed bucket, there was no dirt on the car.

Mikeyc
02-24-2007, 01:05 PM
Congrats!! I think you win something for being the one-thousandth person to post this video!!! :)

imported_smprince1
02-24-2007, 01:15 PM
Congrats!! I think you win something for being the one-thousandth person to post this video!!! :)

Dang ... so I missed it by only one post??!!!! Do I win anything for 999????:D

velobard
02-24-2007, 01:16 PM

I realize everyone that hasn`t seen this before thinks it`s really cool, but this has got to be the most commonly linked URL from this forum.

paul34
02-24-2007, 01:18 PM

I think you`re forgetting about the other 3,000 people :grinno:

imported_rydawg
02-24-2007, 01:39 PM
I give him credit!!!!HAHA

He is the only one I have ever seen use hand wax the right way....By hand!:nana:

wasted money

danforz
02-24-2007, 04:06 PM
Sorry guys! Should have done a search, and yes I was reffering to the single bucket technique he uses. He also moves almost violently as he rubs over the surfaces with his wash cloth, but I guess with high volume time is of the essence.