PDA

View Full Version : Megs #2

mose
02-23-2007, 02:49 PM
I am taking the in-laws Escape to Reno this weekend cuz it has 4WD. So I took it home last night and got a wild hair to do a quick detail on it. So I start with claying and it makes it a ton smoother. Then I go to polish. There are a ton of siwrl marks but I am not too worried about it cuz they are selling it. So I just wanted to make it look better to help them get a couple more bucks for it. I started with OP and an orange LC pad.....NOTHING! Went to OP with a yellow LC pad....NOTHING! Tried Scratch x with an orange pad...NOTHING! Found some Megs #9......yellow pad......NOTHING! Found some Megs #2 with a yellow pad.......BAM!!! Most of them came out!! Is there that big of a difference between #2 and #9? *** with OP? I thought that stuff was the bomb?!?! I finished with KAIO and Megs GC liquid on a white LC pad. Turned out really nice but it took forever to find a combo that worked!!

I didn`t do the lower panle cuz we will be driving through snow and stuff......but just wanted it to be easier to make look nice when we got home. They will be surprised and happy....which is really all that matters!!:rolleyes: