PDA

View Full Version : Funniest Pet Story

JRdetailerwoman
02-20-2007, 09:33 PM
I know alot of you have pets, so I thought you might enjoy this story. Today I came home from work to find my oldest cat "Coconut" (he will be 17 in May) with a small "snack size" potato chip bag stuck completely on his head. He was running around the room, upset because he couldn`t get it off of his head. He had apparently gotten into the garbage, and found the salty potato chip bag enticing. I have no idea how long he had that bag stuck on his head...but after I laughed uncontrollably, I removed it for him....I wish i had taken pics before I removed it!!

:LOLOL

Feel free to add your own "funniest pet story!"

Setec Astronomy
02-20-2007, 09:35 PM
Man, between that and his "cartoon cat" barfs...:rofl

Accumulator
02-21-2007, 12:41 PM
Heh heh, that *is* a good, funny story :chuckle:

imported_Devilsown
02-21-2007, 07:18 PM
my dog ate a crane fly

White95Max
02-21-2007, 10:31 PM
Two funny moments:

Last week, Bowser, my snapping turtle, was reaching his neck up for air, when Franklin, the [much] smaller painted turtle, swam directly over Bowser`s head. Bowser doesn`t take s**t from anyone, so he just lunged at Franklin. Since Franklin was directly over his head, Bowser just flung Franklin out of the water with the force of his neck! Ever since then, Franklin has approached Bowser very cautiously, and if he decides to swim past, he`ll tuck his legs in on that side, and attempt to swim past with only 2 legs (on one side).

The other moment was when my dog Dakota was walking past my dad`s minivan after I detailed it. He was confidently trotting by as he usually does, but this time he looked toward the van and stopped dead in his tracks, as he stared into the paint, wondering who that handsome dog was. :D

imported_hooked
02-21-2007, 10:45 PM
My dog ate a used condom once. We took her to the animal e.r. and you can imagine how much fun it was explaining what happened to the vet! :o

twitch
02-21-2007, 10:57 PM
My dog ate a used condom once. We took her to the animal e.r. and you can imagine how much fun it was explaining what happened to the vet! :o

You should have informed the vet that you taught your little girl to practice safe sex... lol :grinno:

My dog (son) Oscar likes to watch TV and when there is another animal on TV he tries to communicate with them. One commercial has dogs running down a sidewalk... he started running with them and turned and realized they weren`t there. The confused look on his face was priceless :chuckle:

LastDetail
02-22-2007, 02:03 AM
....... I have no idea how long he had that bag stuck on his head...but after I laughed uncontrollably, I removed it for him....I wish i had taken pics before I removed it!!

Can`t you just put the bag back on his head and take a picture?

kompressornsc
02-22-2007, 06:45 AM
I have a collapsible, soft sided crate for my dog Harrington. One time when I had the cover off to wash it, I told him "Go to your crate." He went in and laid down like there was no difference.

twitch
02-22-2007, 09:49 AM
I have a collapsible, soft sided crate for my dog Harrington. One time when I had the cover off to wash it, I told him "Go to your crate." He went in and laid down like there was no difference.

haha covered or not it`s still his crate and he knows that :D

Funny stories!

JRdetailerwoman
02-22-2007, 03:14 PM
Can`t you just put the bag back on his head and take a picture?

Apparently you have never had a cat.....he may have clawed me to death if I did that!! :chuckle:

Spilchy
02-22-2007, 05:28 PM
Last night my little mischievous cat began yelping. It woke me up and I found her stuck between the wall and the back of my dresser trapped in wires. She squished in there (like 6 inches wide) and got stuck. The dresser has been there for years so the wall and baseboard was COVERED in dust. She was blanketed in it! I reached in and grabbed the fur behind her neck and pulled her up and out. I wiped her off with a wet paper towel.

This cat is always doing something crazy.

twitch
02-22-2007, 05:38 PM
Haha awesome picture Seth.

She is giving the look like "I dare you to turn that knob sucka!" :grinno:

imported_Devilsown
02-22-2007, 10:46 PM
forgot to add, my dog likes to chew on the cat... well one day the cat attempted to sneak by... My German Shepherds BIG @$$ ears picked up her movenet....dog stood up, cat ran, dog ran... heard a cat make a noise....cat limped around for a day took her to the vet... that was one expensive bill to say they cant do anything for the cat, dog broke the cats hip... wow...