PDA

View Full Version : SPRAY-On Clear Bra???

05Sleeper
02-20-2007, 11:08 AM
I found this post in the NW region forum... What do you think? Sounds fishy to me...

http://autopia.org/forum/northwest-usa/84117-detail-new-black-bmw-eastside-seattle.html

SVR
02-20-2007, 08:16 PM
Not so sure about that. I found the matrix coatings site over a year ago and I`ll always give something a go once. Let me "the mad autopian"spend his dough and review it on here. It might just work.

Will see how I go

SVR
02-23-2007, 02:40 AM
Just got an email back from company rep. Going to get hyperpolish for free if I order hyper gloss and hyperseal

Don`t agree about his polishing ideas. States that I shouldn`t use any polishes underneath hypergloss and seal.

Gonna cost a bit for shipping but I`ll get it in 2 days. He thinks DHL is more economical but I doubt it.

DetailinDave1
10-17-2007, 07:07 PM
Did you ever follow through on your product test?

Why?

Why Not?

Greatest stuff I have ever used in over 50 years of testing......

There may be better.....in someone`s opinion...don`t we all have one.....

....but for my objectives on a silver color car......I may be through experimenting for many many years to come.

I highly recommend: Hyperpolish, HyperpolishNP, and the combo/the best/HyperGloss & HyperSeal.

Just make sure you prepare the surface ahead of time/i.e. remove swirls et.al....as one should do before completing any such project.

Please do give it a try and report back to us on your experience

SVR
10-18-2007, 12:33 AM
no I didn`t, simply never had the funds as I was so busy with other products and towels

But I will be endeavouring to get them and have a crack.