PDA

View Full Version : Difference Cobra ultra plush - Paradise Monster Fluffy

Bulla2000
02-19-2007, 01:34 PM
Hi folks,

I have been reading a few threads about the Monster fluffy towel (http://www.detailersparadise.com/View.asp?Id=603312005617062-691513519674), but I cant find some points about the difference between the Cobra ultra plush deluxe mf towel and the PMF.

Better?

I only have the Cobras and I´m very satisfied with it, but if the PMS are better, I´ll buy these towels.

Thanks for your help and comments.

Eliot Ness
02-19-2007, 02:21 PM
The Monster Fluffy is the thickest, softest, and plushest MF I have ever laid hands on (gee, I sound like the web-site....). It won`t replace my normal MF`s for things like polish or initial hard wax removal, but they are great as a final buff, or with QD`s.

I`m sure the Cobra is a nice MF, but you should really try some of the Monster towels also..... I bought 6 a while back when they were still on sale and I`m glad I did.

Setec Astronomy
02-19-2007, 05:06 PM
The PMF is two towels sewn together, IIRC...I have one somewhere in my unused product collection.

Eliot Ness
02-19-2007, 07:12 PM
The PMF is two towels sewn together, IIRC...I have one somewhere in my unused product collection.Yes, they are two towels, I guess that`s why they`re so thick. I`ve actually used one Mike, so I only have 5 in my unused product collection ;)

P-nut
02-19-2007, 08:30 PM
So, if they`re only two regular towels sewn together, how can that better than a single towel? Only one side touches the paint anyway. Thickness may feel better to your hand but I don`t see any advantage to the paint.

Eliot Ness
02-19-2007, 08:53 PM
So, if they`re only two regular towels sewn together, how can that better than a single towel? Only one side touches the paint anyway. Thickness may feel better to your hand but I don`t see any advantage to the paint.They aren`t really just regular towels because they are also softer than any of the other plush MF`s I have seen/felt. That`s why I would use a stiffer or shorter nap towel for initial abrasive polish and hard wax removal, and then one of these for a final buff or for QD`s. I have used one to buff off a pure polish (Meg`s #5) and it did just fine. Also, since it is so thick it is very absorbent.

There are a lot of great MF`s out there from the various on-line vendors and the PMF is just one of many, but it is a little different and hard to describe until you actually see/feel one of them.

SilverLexus
02-19-2007, 10:19 PM
The Monster Fluffy is the thickest, softest, and plushest MF I have ever laid hands on

That`s my view as well. Sounds like an infomercial but true.

derekbmw
02-19-2007, 10:50 PM
yup, agree with everyone, awesome for QD/final wipe down.

sort of OT, but pakshak ultra-fine might be the only towel that is as soft as monsters...