PDA

View Full Version : First Time Zaino User Pics and Comments

cotandem
02-18-2007, 01:28 PM
For Christmas I got the Zaino Bundle package of products. I have been inpatiently waiting for the weather to warm up enough to use. Plus my wife is out of town this weekend giving me lots of time to try out the product. I followed Zaino`s program to the T. Started with a Dawn wash, clayed, re-washed with Zaino, used ZPC with a PC and then with Optimum over deeper swirls, Z-6, Z5 Pro, Z6, Z5 Pro, Z6, Z2 and finished with Z8. 9 hours from start to finish.

Here is my feedback:

1) Any fears of complexity using Zaino are highly overated. Used 1 ounce of Z5 pro which did 2.5 coats of the car. 4 drops of accelerator with Z5 Pro in provided bottle and shake for 2 minutes. No big deal.

2) I had to really temper my views of how much product to use. Following all the instructions, I worked hard to apply product in thin coats. At times I had to angle myself in the light to make sure I was still spreading product.

3) ZPC did an amazing job on most of the light swirls. A couple of tougher ones I used the 4" Sonus pad and Optimum. Only left with a couple of slight marks. Didn`t feel confident getting any more aggressive. Not worth the risk.

4) Afterwards wished I had bought the 500W light kit from Home Depot. Could have really used better lighting to make sure I was getting everything.

Previously used NXT and Meguiars Swirl remover. Looking forward to the longer lasting finish that Zaino will provide.

One final comment- For you FT and PT detailers who do this every day. How do you physically do it?? I am in good shape, but today my right shoulder and lower back are pretty sore. Forget the workout club, just go detail a car!

Pictures of final result. Thanks for your input to my questions to get this right.

http://i12.tinypic.com/43dxy55.jpg

http://i15.tinypic.com/2rmxvkn.jpg

lambostealth
02-18-2007, 07:58 PM
B-E-A-utiful!!!!

Now you can join the cult. Now when you tell someone how good it is, they will claim you are paid, or get your product for free from Zaino.

I mean, come on people, can Zaino really be paying ALL of thier costomers?

Your wagon loks outstanding, classic Zaino metallic pop and wetness.

imported_memnuts
02-18-2007, 08:36 PM
Color clarity, POP, wetness and depth look fantastic!

Excellent work!

gmblack3
02-18-2007, 09:03 PM
Looks great!

Thanks for sharing!

wannafbody
02-18-2007, 10:14 PM
I don`t bother with Z6 between coats. With Z8 or CS as a topper I don`t think it`s neccessary.

SilverLexus
02-18-2007, 10:57 PM
Looks very good. :)

imported_GregCavi
02-18-2007, 11:23 PM
Nice mini review + comments!

Greg