PDA

View Full Version : Plastic razor blades OTC?

Pages : [1] 2

coupe
02-16-2007, 02:44 PM
Where can i find these OTC?

coupe
02-16-2007, 03:14 PM
Bump

hate to be impatient but i need them and dont wanna order online, the shipping will probably cost more than the blades.

BobD
02-16-2007, 03:28 PM
Maybe try and paint supply store? Or even the paint department at the local hardware. To be honest, I have never saw these locally.

CARGUY
02-16-2007, 04:08 PM
I don`t know if you need a sharp edge on the blades of if you just don`t want to scratch the surface that you`re working on but you could try using a plastic credit card (cut in two of course for security) or any other type of plastic wallet size cards that you may have. Besides, when you cut them in half, then you`ll have TWO plastic razor blades!

coupe
02-16-2007, 04:30 PM
I need them somewhat sharp, a CC really isnt all that sharp.

Hey Danase, i will probably end up ordering from you, your as local as it will probably get, is there anyway you could carry more blades? Since i will probably order from you (since your more local) everytime i need more i will end up with a ton of holders.

imported_paradigm
02-16-2007, 04:53 PM
my local CarQuest has them in stock...i found them when i was looking at Duragloss products there.

coupe
02-16-2007, 05:01 PM
Oooooh i will check that out on the way to the bar tonight.

I have 1 more worthless body paint and supply store to check and then im gonna have to order online.

RyanDe680
02-16-2007, 05:12 PM
Post up where you order them from, I will be needing some "plastics" supplies as well... i didn`t get a chance to check the Plastic USA site for them.

sspeer
02-16-2007, 05:47 PM
I swear I saw them at Wal-Mart once in the paint area...but never when I was looking for them...figures

az57chevy
02-16-2007, 11:20 PM
I swear I saw them at Wal-Mart once in the paint area...but never when I was looking for them...figures

Space Age Auto Paint Supply in Mesa AZ carries them so try similar paint supply shops.

BobD
02-17-2007, 07:52 AM
I need them somewhat sharp, a CC really isnt all that sharp.

Hey Danase, i will probably end up ordering from you, your as local as it will probably get, is there anyway you could carry more blades? Since i will probably order from you (since your more local) everytime i need more i will end up with a ton of holders.

Yeah, I can get more blades for you, that won`t be a problem.

coupe
02-17-2007, 01:44 PM
Thanks Danase!!!

I ended up finding a 5 pack at carquest and then i went to a local PBE store and they had a 100 pack left. I bought the last one and the owner said he wasnt gonna stock them anymore. Man i hate that place, freakin worthless.

Once these are used up (wont take long) im gonna be ordering from Danase.

alexis
02-20-2007, 02:21 AM
tapplastics.com

BlueZero
02-20-2007, 09:01 AM
What do you use them for? I`ve never used them before. Maybe I`m missing out on something. Thanks!

coupe
02-20-2007, 09:04 AM
What do you use them for? I`ve never used them before. Maybe I`m missing out on something. Thanks!

I use them for removing pin stripes, dealer stickers, badges, heavy tar/tire rubber from paint, polish/wax in crevises, tint, sap, heavy overspray ect.