PDA

View Full Version : Zaino and KingRanch

Mobilejay
02-14-2007, 04:24 PM
I dont know if the King Ranch F250 is only in texas, hopefully not so you know what I`m talking about. I used Z9 & Z10 today on the Ford and when I put the Z9 down it was fine until a real dirty part. It turned it a dark color and then a little(leather color) would come off in the applicator. Is that right? Can you not use zaino on that type of leather? Little help please.

imported_GregCavi
02-14-2007, 05:02 PM
I would give Sal Zaino a call @ 732-833-8800. I have never done a king ranch but have heard from a few folks that only the ford leather cleaner should be used, and IIRC the leather cleaner is quite pricey.

Greg

imported_themightytimmah
02-14-2007, 05:07 PM
KR`s have uncoated leather IIRC - most of the stuff you see nowadays is intended for coated leather. Off the top of my head the only products that I am sure are KR safe are Leatherique and Ford.

Nosbusa1500
02-14-2007, 05:30 PM
Fwiw. I believe AL-53, said Duragloss makes the Ford King Ranch leather products. According to a ford employee.

From what I`ve heard both Zaino and Duragloss are very,very similar, so I`m not sure what the problem would be. :nixweiss

ZaneO
02-14-2007, 05:32 PM
From what I`ve heard both Zaino and Duragloss are very,very similar, so I`m not sure what the problem would be. :nixweiss

Maybe the fact that they`re completely different products.

Mobilejay
02-14-2007, 06:04 PM
thanks for the input guys. It just scared me when I saw some of the color coming on to the app. When I put on the z9 it was weird, it kind of had the same effect as a magic marker. Nothing looked dirty then I put it down and all these dark lines were all over the place(not from the product) but I didnt want to rub on it cause I didnt know what it would have done. Thanks again