PDA

View Full Version : My name is Josh and I`m an AUTOPIAN

Pages : [1] 2

joshtpa
02-14-2007, 08:12 AM
You know it is getting bad when you get "the itch" for trying new products. Yesterday I had that itch. Of course I think I went a little overboard. Between purchasing the new Zaino stuff, then jumping over to Autogeek and dropping another $300 on various new things to try. THen jumping over to Danase and dropping another $75 or so. Then going over to properautocare.com and dropping another $100. All so I could try some new things. I go to bed last night after ordering, and I honest to God, had dreams about these products. I think I am going to check myself in to rehab now. Will they let me bring some Megs #26 to sniff while I am in there?

Pats300zx
02-14-2007, 08:52 AM
WOW...sounds like you had some nice purchases. I bet you can`t wait for the UPS guy to arrive...:woot:

joshtpa
02-14-2007, 08:55 AM
I think the UPS guy is going to hate me....In the last 3 days he has brought me a

46" Sharp Aquos

8 Cases of Wine

PC 7424

and now all of these products

Russecu
02-14-2007, 09:01 AM
I think the UPS guy is going to hate me....In the last 3 days he has brought me a

46" Sharp Aquos

8 Cases of Wine

PC 7424

Sharp Aquos I love them. My Pops just got the 52" at Christmas. Where did you order yours? I am thinking of getting one too. Sounds like you have alot of products coming. please share pics of what you got.

joshtpa
02-14-2007, 09:13 AM
I have a 42" sharp aquos in the bedroom and now the 46" in the living room. My main viewing is on the 110" projector in our mini theater room.

coupe
02-14-2007, 09:20 AM
I feel ya man!

Last week i dropped almost $400 at JUST AG. Then another $100 at werkstatt. Later this week im dropping another $100 at danase. I always make a profit though by the end of summer so it dont freak me out to much.

joshtpa
02-14-2007, 09:47 AM
I am just a weekend warrior, so no profits here.

coupe
02-14-2007, 10:08 AM
I am just a weekend warrior, so no profits here.

I was a WW once too. It just kinda evolved into a small buisness, i never planned on ever making money doing it. Just kinda happened.

gixxer269
02-14-2007, 12:31 PM
Is this like AA for Autopians?

EDIT: Guess it could still be called AA (Autopians Anonymous)

sspeer
02-14-2007, 01:08 PM
We have `Friends of David B` Meetings every Tuesday night in the supply room of the local paint and body supplier shop LOL

sspeer
02-14-2007, 01:11 PM

46" Sharp Aquos

8 Cases of Wine

PC 7424

Hate you? You`re putting his kids through college!

joshtpa
02-14-2007, 01:16 PM
I dont think the UPS driver is getting paid commission.

Junebug
02-14-2007, 01:21 PM
Could be worse, guy I went to school with is hooked on cocain. The dude is almost 50 years old and had to move back in with his mother- when he`s out of prison.

BigAl3
02-14-2007, 01:59 PM
Between purchasing the new Zaino stuff, then jumping over to Autogeek and dropping another $300 on various new things to try. THen jumping over to Danase and dropping another $75 or so. Then going over to properautocare.com and dropping another $100.

the addiction only get worse, bwahahaha.... :chuckle:

imported_rydawg
02-14-2007, 02:39 PM
You know it is getting bad when you get "the itch" for trying new products. Yesterday I had that itch. Of course I think I went a little overboard. Between purchasing the new Zaino stuff, then jumping over to Autogeek and dropping another $300 on various new things to try. THen jumping over to Danase and dropping another $75 or so. Then going over to properautocare.com and dropping another $100. All so I could try some new things. I go to bed last night after ordering, and I honest to God, had dreams about these products. I think I am going to check myself in to rehab now. Will they let me bring some Megs #26 to sniff while I am in there?

:LOLOL I am the same way my friend! I have been buying stuff every week or every other week for the past 15 years. Although after ordering the zaino kit back in the end of summer after the release of z5 pro I have finally come to a stop. But now I am trying different compounds. All I see at night in my sleep is z8 chasing z5 around my bumpers and z8 and cs duking it out. I even drive down the road checking out cars and say, "man can I make that car look like a show car". Man I have issues. :wall