PDA

View Full Version : ZAIO and CS has arrived !

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

dogma
02-12-2007, 05:26 PM
Just got my ZAIO and CS. The way some people have been writing I was expecting a couple of little bottles ( not the case at all). If CS goes on like the beta testers say then I have a ton of applications . Actually this weekend I put 2 coats of Z5 pro on. I couldn`t wait for the ZAIO. During this post I decided to apply CS ( it took me 10 min to use the CS and now I am anxious to see in 20-30 min. how it will look). I did it with the lights off so I can get the full effect in a little while when I put them on. Nothing is easier than CS, I am betting nothing looks like CS either.

imported_DieselMDX
02-12-2007, 05:29 PM
PLEASE post pics!

dogma
02-12-2007, 05:35 PM
PLEASE post pics!

I`m an old fart I can`t fiqure out how to post them. My friend helped me before. I will see what I can do.

Setec Astronomy
02-12-2007, 05:42 PM
I did it with the lights off so I can get the full effect in a little while when I put them on.

I wouldn`t hold my breath on how good it`s going to look if you applied it in the dark :p I hope you didn`t have two cars in the garage!

dogma
02-12-2007, 05:50 PM
I wouldn`t hold my breath on how good it`s going to look if you applied it in the dark :p I hope you didn`t have two cars in the garage!

Still could see with the light from outside, I just didn`t put on my usual ton of lights. trust me the CS went on easy and the car was fully coated. Got the right car wife wasn`t home yet :chuckle:

The CS is stupid easy to use :woot:

Eliot Ness
02-12-2007, 05:57 PM
I just got mine in today also. I wasn`t going to order it so soon, but another member wanted someone to order him some and ship it to Honolulu because, for some reason, it was going to take 6-8 weeks from Zaino, so I went ahead and ordered myself some too. I doubt that I`ll get around to using it right away, but like you (dogma) said, the bottles of Z-CS are larger than I thought they`d be........ and it is crystal clear.

imported_rydawg
02-12-2007, 06:24 PM
Let`s hear how it looks?

gmblack3
02-12-2007, 06:55 PM
Congrats and enjoy!

dogma
02-12-2007, 07:06 PM
It`s been a little over an hour and I had to peek. This is some shiny stuff !!

I can`t wait until the Morning to really check it out.

danforz
02-12-2007, 07:20 PM

Old fart or not... POST PICS PLEASE!!! :eek:

imported_memnuts
02-12-2007, 07:21 PM

Did you store your used applicator in a plastic ziplock bag?

Hey, Dogma how did your applicator feel after using CS? Do you think much, if any, was left in the applicator?

mikebai1990
02-12-2007, 07:26 PM
Glad to hear you got your order! :showpics

dogma
02-12-2007, 07:36 PM
Did you store your used applicator in a plastic ziplock bag?

Hey, Dogma how did your applicator feel after using CS? Do you think much, if any, was left in the applicator?

yes I did.

It felt like there was some left on the pad, I may have used a little too much ( until I get used to working with it). The Pad wasn`t dirty though even from doing the trim and glass.

I don`t think excess product on the pad will be a problem since I did put it in a ziplock.

dogma
02-12-2007, 07:38 PM
Old fart or not... POST PICS PLEASE!!! :eek:

PM me and tell me how

mblgjr
02-12-2007, 07:41 PM
Once you have pictures on your computer`s hard drive...

go to TinyPic Video and Photo Sharing (http://www.tinypic.com)

click "browse" and choose the proper directory to which your pics are stored on the computer....select your picture, click "upload" and wait for it to host.

Once pic is uploaded to Tinypic...use the like they provide with the [IMG] tags on the ends and post that link in your reply here.

Or, if you know how to email them; shoot them to me at Gordom1@gmail.com and I`ll get them hosted/posted here tonight.