PDA

View Full Version : Stores that sell PC 7336/7424 in Seattle area

Gamblor
02-11-2007, 05:08 PM
Hello All,

I`m in Vancouver BC and I`m looking to pick up either 7336SP or 7424. It`s quite expensive here (over $180 CDN for 7336SP) so I looked into Lowes after reading about deals for around $50 US. Anyway, I called a couple Lowes like Everett and N. Seattle and they checked the computer for me but NONE of the Lowes have the PC7336SP in stock at all near Seattle.

So, I`m hoping to ask you folks in the Northwest whether you know of any good hardware stores that will carry the 7336SP or 7424 at a competitive price.

Thanks in advance!

Jammer
02-11-2007, 09:31 PM
Hello, I haven`t found the PC at any of the local stores in my neck of the woods. I`ve been looking online for mine. Good Luck and post if you find one in Western washington.

David :waxing:

Just02
03-17-2007, 01:07 AM
I`ve searched all over Washington and Oregon with no returns. I was looking forward to getting a good deal ($30 to $80), but I`ll probably end up with Amazon`s $119 w/ free shipping deal.

If you do find a few, let us know. :wavey

Justin

Jammer
03-17-2007, 01:35 PM
This is the cheapest I found.

TOOLS PLUS - PORTER CABLE 7424 LOW SPEED CAR BUFFER / POLISHER for only $99.00 (http://www.tools-plus.com/porter-cable-7424.html)

I`m not affiliated in any way shape or form.

Janeseattle
03-17-2007, 04:02 PM
I bought whatever products on the shelf to use on my new black 3series coupe.

Zymol liquid wash; Meguiars NXT wash, quick detailer, hot shine tire spray; Stoner Invisible Glass and all the microfiber in diffreent sizes and colors., some lamb/sheep wash cloth.

My dealer recommended Zymol Carbon but I cant seem to find them in any store. I ordered on line the whole Zymol Carbon kit plus some expensive polish. I am thinking of using all Zymol products but I dont know it it is the best incomparison th Meguiars.

Any Zymol fans here? Any Meguiars`? Zaino?

Can I use Meguiar for now and easily switch to Zymol without damaging my car or doing some unecessary tedious washing/removal of the products.

I plan to have my car detailed by professional 2x/year but I want to know how to maintain it.