PDA

View Full Version : Bleache White

Pages : [1] 2 3

snowskate
02-10-2007, 11:28 AM
I`ve used this on my tires for a few years now with great results. I`ve even used it on my rims (stock Ford SUV rims) a couple of times when I`m out of wheel cleaner.

I feel the product is effective, but do you think it`s too strong or damaging my wheels/tires?

Any Bleche White supporters or opponents out there?

BlueLibby04
02-10-2007, 12:16 PM
Thats all I ever use, but I would NEVER use it on the rims. Do you put another coat of wax on them after doing that? I can guarantee that it takes the LSP right off.

I try my best to keep it from getting on the rims.

You ever get the stuff on your hands? :nervous2:

Bigpoppa3346
02-10-2007, 12:36 PM
Ehh, it`s sort of old school and there are better products out there. I would never use that stuff on my rims, either.

Shades
02-10-2007, 12:41 PM
It`s all I use, I think it is great stuff and I have yet to find a better product. As for wheels, unless they are like steel wheels, I wouldnt touch them with it. Very acidic. Of course I don`t spray anything on my wheels after armor all wheel cleaner took the clear off my 4runner wheels in 45 seconds! Ouch

BigAl3
02-10-2007, 12:42 PM
haven`t used that stuff, but this has to be my favorite all wheel & tire cleaner, awesome stuff! :up

http://eagleone.com/images/products/AWTC.jpg

BlueLibby04
02-10-2007, 01:32 PM
haven`t used that stuff, but this has to be my favorite all wheel & tire cleaner, awesome stuff! :up

http://eagleone.com/images/products/AWTC.jpg

That stuff it purdy good too. I dont believe it says its safe for clear coat though. May want to read some on the back of it. :chuckle:

snowskate
02-13-2007, 02:38 PM
I`ll check out the Eagle One this next season. And I`ve never considered waxing my wheels.

So obviously I`m a noob.

I will say it doesn`t bother my hands but it`s a challenge to use on a windy day. I don`t recommend inhaling it!!!

coupe
02-13-2007, 03:14 PM
I try not to use tire or wheel cleaners anymore.

Seems like they all stain rims.

twitch
02-13-2007, 03:27 PM
I try not to use tire or wheel cleaners anymore.

Seems like they all stain rims.

I`m not a huge fan of wheel cleaners either because I don`t want to stain any wheels.

Which method do you prefer? Car wash soap with lot`s of elbow grease? :nixweiss

What do you recommend on really dusty/caked up wheels?

To the OP. Didn`t mean to hijack the thread. I`ve never used Bleech White but I`ve heard it works wonders on white walls ;)

DM101
02-13-2007, 03:39 PM
I try to avoid high alkaline products on my tires also. I have polished chromed rims with AIO and AJ on them. No doubt Bleach White would remove any sealants on them. A QD will remove brake dust and gunk on the rims. And Meg. Hot Shine is applied to the tires.

xspeedy
02-13-2007, 04:02 PM
That stuff it purdy good too. I dont believe it says its safe for clear coat though. May want to read some on the back of it. :chuckle:

:nixweiss

New and improved formula with clinging suds for better cleaning.

* Spray on, hose off

* Safely removes brake dust from both wheels and tires

* Acid free

* Wheel manufacturer recommended

Clean your wheels and tires in one simple step. Eagle One All Wheel & Tire Cleaner has a new improved formula with clinging suds for a longer lasting, deeper clean. Just spray on and watch the thick suds remove dirt and grime, and hose off; it’s that easy. In just one simple step, your wheels and tires will be free of brake dust, dirt and grime.

Nothing complements a beautiful detailing job better than sparkling wheels and clean tires. Try All Wheel & Tire Cleaner and let the good times roll!

All Wheel & Tire Cleaner is safe for all types of metal hubcaps and steel or aluminum alloy wheels. Safe finishes include: anodized, clear coated, factory painted and chrome.

WARNING: DO NOT USE ON NON-FACTORY PAINTED WHEELS, MOTORCYCLE WHEELS, AND SOME ANODIZED WHEELS.

xspeedy
02-13-2007, 04:06 PM
I have used Bleeche White on my older cars for years, and never had an issue with it. I still think it is the only thing that really cleans the rubber well. I try to avoid getting it on the wheels, and I work quickly on the tires so I can rinse and limit exposure to non-rubber surfaces. Spray on the tire, brush quickly, and rinse. That is all it takes. I would never use to clean wheels - get a wheel cleaner that is appropriate for the finish you have.

trhland
02-13-2007, 04:12 PM
insted of spending all that money for bleach white and rim cleaner i bought a 5 gal pail of purple degreeser i mix it 2 to 1 for rims and white walls it works great just spray and brush the white walls with a brass brush .its totoly safe for painted rims and clearcote rims they come out great!!.and 5 gal cost me 35 bucks and i get a bout 10 gal out of it once i mix with water . last me a bout 2 years . i own 3 trucks so i go through a lot of this stuff

DirtySouth
02-13-2007, 05:16 PM
Anyone ever just spray some bleache white on the wheel wells while they`re down there? I don`t have a dedicated APC or de-greaser at the moment.

Whitethunder46
02-13-2007, 05:28 PM
I`ve been contemplating this issue for a few weeks. I feel this stuff works great and for less than $5 you can have 64 oz. of Bleache White. For a business, this would be a great choice I think. I`m going to be using Megs Super Degreaser on engines. Has anyone used it on tires? How comparable to Bleache White.

What do you all think? Is there a safer GOOD tire cleaner that is still very affordable in bulk?? I use Megs Wheel Brightener for cleaning wheels and very happy with it so far. I`m ordering some DP wheel gel cleaner for the more delicate wheels.