PDA

View Full Version : Tuff Stuff, interior cleaner, anyone got anything better? where to get cheap?

fordraceing_man
02-07-2007, 10:14 AM
The best interior cleaner for seats and carpet we have found here is tuff stuff we get it at wal mart for 2.67 a can , anyone know of any place we can get it cheaper? or anything around that price or less thats stronger?

thanks

BobD
02-07-2007, 10:22 AM
The best interior cleaner for seats and carpet we have found here is tuff stuff we get it at wal mart for 2.67 a can , anyone know of any place we can get it cheaper? or anything around that price or less thats stronger?

thanks

What else have you used to compare it to that makes it the best? Just curious.

I would think a can of cleaner for under $3.00 is already a good deal.

fordraceing_man
02-07-2007, 10:28 AM
to be honest i don`t know i don`t do the detailing here thats what the porter tells me anyways weve got him all types of things and thats what he thinks works the best.

TigerMike
02-07-2007, 10:51 AM
Lifter1 is better. Used TuffStuff for a while years ago, but Lifter1 is a superior product, IMO.

Oh, and Folex is better than the both!

imported_Larry A
02-07-2007, 02:10 PM
I think Tuff Stuff is a pretty good foam cleaner.Folex is better on spots and stains, but for a overall cleaner Tuff Stuff is great , and it dries fast, and does not need vacuuming after.

GearHead_1
02-07-2007, 09:54 PM
I too think Tuff Stuff is a great light cleaner. Tough to beat in its price range.