PDA

View Full Version : Zaino CS now available

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Apotheosis
02-06-2007, 11:40 PM
Zaino Store (http://www.zainostore.com) :xyxthumbs

B3Golde
02-07-2007, 12:06 AM
So has anybody answered the question of wether CS will change the look of a carnuba when layered on top?

3fiddyz
02-07-2007, 05:58 AM
^good one!

also how tough is CS against a light abbrassive like Menzerna Final Polish, or even a Paint Cleanse

imported_memnuts
02-07-2007, 07:44 AM
^good one!

also how tough is CS against a light abbrassive like Menzerna Final Polish, or even a Paint Cleanse

No LSP will resist polishing or even a chemical cleansing. If you plan to polish/cleanse, plan on applying another application of CS or LSP to protect.

Another great feature of CS is that it blends perfectly. Why is this important? Sometimes one might need to polish a spot or clay an area. One can just spray some CS over that repaired area and you have re-established a polymer sealant protection. No Z1 or ZFX needed for this type of spot repair.:bow

So has anybody answered the question of wether CS will change the look of a carnuba when layered on top?

CS applied over a carnuaba, I tested Zymol Carbon, added gloss without diminshing of the minimal depth enhancement (optical change) that carnuabas create.

Z2/5PRO topped with Zymol Carbon topped with CS.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d158/blkZ28Conv/MVC-025S.jpg

TigerMike
02-07-2007, 07:49 AM
Wow, $30 for the CS and nearly the same for the AIO. Well, that`s a bit disappointing I suppose. I guess I will be sticking with my lowly (at least price wise :D) DG 105 and AW. Both products combined are less than half the cost of the CS alone (plus shipping of course), by a long shot.

imported_memnuts
02-07-2007, 07:58 AM
Wow, $30 for the CS and nearly the same for the AIO. Well, that`s a bit disappointing I suppose. I guess I will be sticking with my lowly (at least price wise :D) DG 105 and AW. Both products combined are less than half the cost of the CS alone (plus shipping of course), by a long shot.

I guess this is a half full verses half empty......

CS is 1/3 the price of Souveran, 3/4 the price of FMJ, the same price as P21S and 1/2 the price of CG 50/50.

Re-mixing is cheap. Technology is always a little more at first. Something like normal TV via HD. If you have experienced HD the higher price one plays seems quite worthwhile including the added programming charge.

As usual, if one is completely satisfied with their presence LSP, why change or chase the genie?

What I like about CS is that I can now use some of the fore-mentioned products periodically for a change and still get protection that I need with my busy lifestyle (work :( ).:wavey

TigerMike
02-07-2007, 08:05 AM
As usual, if one is completely satisfied with their presence LSP, why change or chase the genie?

Bingo!

Although, with all the talk, I was very willing to give CS a shot, but I can live without for the cost+shipping. Sure, it may be the newest technology, but even with new technology, there is a benefit/cost relationship. Right now, the benefits do not outweigh the cost for me....maybe later.

nonwelder
02-07-2007, 09:08 AM
So..in theory, I could use my Poli seal, OCW, and then CS? Or just poli-seal and CS? I`d love comments

klnyc
02-07-2007, 09:30 AM
So..in theory, I could use my Poli seal, OCW, and then CS? Or just poli-seal and CS? I`d love comments

I was about to ask same the question. I have my credit card front of me and tempting to click the "sumit" button :scared:

imported_memnuts
02-07-2007, 09:30 AM

Yes. Just allow the poli-Seal or OCW to cure, I normally wait a day, and wipe on CS.

During warmer months the volatile components of waxes/sealants should dissipate a lot more rapidly (6-8 hrs).:wavey

nonwelder
02-07-2007, 09:38 AM
Thanks...shoot me a PM back if you can, as I just sent you one!

gmblack3
02-07-2007, 10:56 AM
Cost of Clear Seal:

6oz at $30....1/4oz at the most per application.....$1.25 an application.......1/8oz an application.... .63 per app.

Shelf life is 5 years.

porta
02-07-2007, 11:15 AM

Seems like you like Optimum, maybee you should wait for the new Optimum sealant?

porta
02-07-2007, 11:26 AM

Seems like you like Optimum, maybee you should wait for the new Optimum sealant?

imported_rydawg
02-07-2007, 11:34 AM
The way I look at it is...Sal spent years and maybe hundreds of thousands of dollars to come up with and manufacture this wonderful instant product. We let him do all the grunt work and spend all of his money on this process that took many many years and it`s only gonna cost us $30 for many applications on many cars.....I think it is well worth it in my book. I am gonna be the one laughing all the way to the bank that only cost me $30 for this amazing product.

Another way to look at it is: Would you invest $30 to have a product developed that would be one of a kind that would have amazing results and you get a bottle of this in return for your $30?