PDA

View Full Version : Florida Lowes` locations do not carry PC????

BaseSteala112
02-03-2007, 04:08 PM
I went online today to try and purchase a PC 7336sp from Lowes. I printed the information from the Lowes website, in which the price was $109.99 and took it into my local Lowes too see if they had it or could order it. They didn`t have any so I asked if they could special order it. He told me yes but the price would be $151.00. I asked if they would price match their own website and he said no and that not a single Lowes in the state of Florida carries the PC. Is anyone else in Florida having this problem???

imported_GregCavi
02-03-2007, 04:09 PM
Lowes is closing out the pc. I would bet that is why they don`t have any in florida.

Greg

BaseSteala112
02-03-2007, 04:55 PM
I see. But I`m seeing that people are still getting them from Lowes in other places. I wouldn`t mind them special ordering it but I do if they can`t even match their own price.

wannafbody
02-03-2007, 06:00 PM
I think most stores are pretty much out. check the Good Deals section-maybe somone has one for sale.

joshtpa
02-06-2007, 01:31 PM
THe local Lowes near me in Tampa, had one for $59 and I picked it up. That was on Saturday that just passed. As far as them matching their own deals, why not just buy it on the website then?

BaseSteala112
02-07-2007, 12:51 PM
THe local Lowes near me in Tampa, had one for $59 and I picked it up. That was on Saturday that just passed. As far as them matching their own deals, why not just buy it on the website then?

Which store in Tampa was it? You can`t order it directly from their website. You have to get it through a store.