PDA

View Full Version : Worlds best wax

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

DM101
01-31-2007, 04:19 PM
Has anyone tried this. I ordered some and the guy said if I did not like it I could send it back and he would refund me plus postage.

Worlds Best Wax (http://www.worldsbestwax.com/)

ZOOM-ZOOM

trhland
01-31-2007, 04:25 PM
never heard of it/ how much is a tub?? it wont let you see the price

3Dog
01-31-2007, 04:37 PM
I will be very surprised if its not Victoria.

DM101
01-31-2007, 04:56 PM
It was $80 for the wax and cleaner/prep.

dogma
01-31-2007, 05:36 PM
While I am waiting for CS and ZAIO to come out ( 2/7 by the way ) I ordered some.I am not a carnuba guy,but thought what the hell. I am comparing this to high end carnuba products I have tried before. Zymol estate,carbon,Souvran,P21S and Surluster.

For you guys that prefer carnuba this performs just as good if not better than the above.

What was most noticable is that it didn`t dust like all the above,even Souvran for me dusted a little. And there was no oil clean up like Zymol. Gloss and depth were to me a notch above Souvran and Surluster. Like Souvran it gets better with layers.

The surface cleanser was real good too, but the Surface refresher was outstanding ( QD).

Like I said IMO a notch above Souvran,especially on dark metallics.

I love testing new products.

benvegas
01-31-2007, 05:45 PM
I`ve never seen a products page with more mis-spelling of ingredients or normal words than that website in my life. Is their caps lock key stuck too? Just under their first product, they mis-spelled at least 8 words in the first paragraph. They didnt even spell Carnauba right and they make wax? Half of their website doesnt even work.

Good to see another repackager of other peopls product called their own online, but mark my word they arent making anything there at all.

05Sleeper
01-31-2007, 05:52 PM
While I am waiting for CS and ZAIO to come out ( 2/7 by the way ) I ordered some.I am not a carnuba guy,but thought what the hell. I am comparing this to high end carnuba products I have tried before. Zymol estate,carbon,Souvran,P21S and Surluster.

For you guys that prefer carnuba this performs just as good if not better than the above.

What was most noticable is that it didn`t dust like all the above,even Souvran for me dusted a little. And there was no oil clean up like Zymol. Gloss and depth were to me a notch above Souvran and Surluster. Like Souvran it gets better with layers.

The surface cleanser was real good too, but the Surface refresher was outstanding ( QD).

Like I said IMO a notch above Souvran,especially on dark metallics.

I love testing new products.

What product is this?

sneek
01-31-2007, 06:17 PM
I think CalgaryDetail ordered some as well, hopefully he will do a review on it soon.

Scottwax
01-31-2007, 06:21 PM
dogma-how did you manage to purchase their products? I don`t see a link where I can do that.

dogma
01-31-2007, 07:14 PM
dogma-how did you manage to purchase their products? I don`t see a link where I can do that.

The old fashion way 1-866-815-2608. A gentleman by the name of Frank helped me.

DM101
01-31-2007, 08:08 PM
Frank help me too. Just call him and order what you please. He did suggest the cleaner but he did not try to sell me anything I did not need. He said try this out and call him back.

The old fashion way 1-866-815-2608. A gentleman by the name of Frank helped me.

01-31-2007, 08:16 PM
With quotes like these, there`s no way in hell I`m sending these guys $80 of my hard earned money for ANYTHING they`re selling. It`s like reading a fortune cookie:

"SURFACE REFRESHNER" (actual name of a QD product on their site)

"SURFACE REFRESHNER IS A VERY IMPORTANT ITEM TO KEEP IN YOUR VEHICLE TO ENSHURE THAT IT LOOKS IT BEST...OPTICAL CLARIFIER CONTAIN NO ALCHOL OR SILCONE, LIKE MAJORITY OF ITS COMPETITORS."

Their "AUTO SHAMPOO " is made with "STATIC RESISTANCES THAT ACTUALLY CONDITION".

Here`s a good one. To use the "AUTO SHAMPOO", you add it to cold water, "THEN SUD UP WATER WITH WATER PRESSURE".

Their "SURFACE CLEANSE" has ingredients that "DRAMATICALLY DEEPEN THE ILLUSION OF DEPTH."

"IF THE SURFACE IS NOT CLEAN YOUR GOAL TO ACHIEVE A PERFECT FINISH WILL BE DISAPPOINTING." (Confucius say?)

"ITS LIKE PUTTING CREAM ON YOUR FACE BEFORE CLEANING THE PORES OF YOUR SKIN. PAINT IS VERY SIMIULAR IT HAS PORES THAT GET BUILD UP."

Their "CLAY CLEANSE", "IF USED PROPERLY, NO CAN DEFENSE." Ok, so I made that one up, but you guys get the idea.

On a positive note, the "CLAY CLEANSE does remove "VOLCANIC DEPOSITS WITHOUT REMOVING OR SCRATCHING YOU PAINT"...who knew?

After reading these descriptions, I`m certain that this is truly the "WORLDS BEST WAX".

How in the heck did you guys convince yourselves to give these people your money? I have some oceanfront property in Wisconsin that I`d like to discuss with you!!!

Scottwax
01-31-2007, 08:16 PM
:cool: thanks!

trhland
01-31-2007, 08:42 PM
With quotes like these, there`s no way in hell I`m sending these guys $80 of my hard earned money for ANYTHING they`re selling. It`s like reading a fortune cookie:

"SURFACE REFRESHNER" (actual name of a QD product on their site)

"SURFACE REFRESHNER IS A VERY IMPORTANT ITEM TO KEEP IN YOUR VEHICLE TO ENSHURE THAT IT LOOKS IT BEST...OPTICAL CLARIFIER CONTAIN NO ALCHOL OR SILCONE, LIKE MAJORITY OF ITS COMPETITORS."

Their "AUTO SHAMPOO " is made with "STATIC RESISTANCES THAT ACTUALLY CONDITION".

Here`s a good one. To use the "AUTO SHAMPOO", you add it to cold water, "THEN SUD UP WATER WITH WATER PRESSURE".

Their "SURFACE CLEANSE" has ingredients that "DRAMATICALLY DEEPEN THE ILLUSION OF DEPTH."

"IF THE SURFACE IS NOT CLEAN YOUR GOAL TO ACHIEVE A PERFECT FINISH WILL BE DISAPPOINTING." (Confucius say?)

"ITS LIKE PUTTING CREAM ON YOUR FACE BEFORE CLEANING THE PORES OF YOUR SKIN. PAINT IS VERY SIMIULAR IT HAS PORES THAT GET BUILD UP."

Their "CLAY CLEANSE", "IF USED PROPERLY, NO CAN DEFENSE." Ok, so I made that one up, but you guys get the idea.

On a positive note, the "CLAY CLEANSE does remove "VOLCANIC DEPOSITS WITHOUT REMOVING OR SCRATCHING YOU PAINT"...who knew?

After reading these descriptions, I`m certain that this is truly the "WORLDS BEST WAX".

How in the heck did you guys convince yourselves to give these people your money? I have some oceanfront property in Wisconsin that I`d like to discuss with you!!!

your right they really messed up a lot of spelling on there site i went back to it to see . wow let me tell you how can anyone take them seriously.

JohnZ3MC
01-31-2007, 10:19 PM
Huge spelling errors, huge grammar errors, all caps, just in case I have trouble hearing/reading.

Someone made reference to CalgaryDetail getting some over on DC and I think he (or someone else over there) did a recent review and liked the product. The overall review was good enough that maybe Souveran / Swissol xxx had met it`s match or nearly so. The durability factor was noted as being too early to comment on.

The buying procedure was done over the phone and to credit the company, the product did arrive in a timely manner and with nothing missing.

Quite a website nevertheless, and I agree with the site`s ability to not be a huge confidence builder.

-John C.