PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Stainless Polishing Kit

Craigster
01-27-2007, 05:53 PM
I found a great stainless polishing kit that works wonders on exhaust tips. Its a 3 step system that does more than clean or seal, it puts a mirror surface on stainless that is sometimes better than the factory finish. I use it on exhaust pipes, but it can be used on anything stainless. One customer`s car paid for the whole kit, the rest is gravy.

Here is a pic of my pipes after using the kit:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/Craigster/cbf5deae.jpg[/

Here is a pic from the site showing a good before and after:

http://nakidparts.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/project1.jpg

Here`s a link to the product:

Stainless Polishing Kit (http://www.nakidparts.com/id41.html)

Defintitely a great find....

mikebai1990
01-27-2007, 05:57 PM
The results are okay, but I see some pretty severe marring...

Craigster
01-27-2007, 06:08 PM
There is no marring in my pipes at all, but they were in decent, if not great shape before I started. As far as the pics on the product site go, considering the condition of the before pic, to me, it was more than OK, its an amazing transformation. Ive used many products on stainless and never had results this good, especially from an entire kit that cost just a little more than a Powerball by itself.

Pats300zx
01-27-2007, 06:58 PM
Is this your kit that you developed???? The pics on that you posted are identical to the ones on the website??? Are you promoting this product in anyway and are you selling it???

If so, I smell a shill.

topnotchtouch
01-28-2007, 08:12 AM
Honestly, to me the marring in the pics looks extensive and I have a hard time believing that a good washing couldn`t have achieved similar results. You would think if someone were going to market a metal polish they would use images with no marring in the metal but, thats just me :nixweiss

Spilchy
01-28-2007, 10:09 AM
Is this your kit that you developed???? The pics on that you posted are identical to the ones on the website??? Are you promoting this product in anyway and are you selling it???

If so, I smell a shill.

He mentioned they were from the website. Craigster is from Long Island and the company is from Brigh````ers, NY which is in Long Island. He probably found it locally or knows someone who owns the company.

But those tips from the advertisement on the website are seriously marred.

Nothing that the Wenol twins couldn`t tackle. Nothing beats this combo. I`ve restored 100 year old brass candlesticks, brass fireplace tools and all other sorts of non coated metal pieces without scratching since there are no abrasives.

David B used to sell them which is whom I bought it from, but CMA and the other places carry it too

Wenol Metal Polish (http://www.properautocare.com/y-335.html)

Craigster
01-28-2007, 08:38 PM

If so, I smell a shill.

No, its not my kit. I dont sell anything, I have a part time detailing business, and I like to pass along things I find. The before and after pics are from the guy`s website, but the ones from my Corvette are my pics. I did a review of the product kit for the guy, who is also a local Corvette owner that sells Corvette accessories, thats all. I cant vouch for the website pics, but the pipes on my car are mirror finished after I used the kit.

It isnt anything you cant hunt around and get yourself, its just convenient and cheaper in this kit. I thought I post it here for anyone interested.

BigJimZ28
01-28-2007, 08:51 PM

If so, I smell a shill.

his car is red... the pictures from the website are from a silver car

not identical just the same car

craigster could we see a close up of your tips?